MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
I've placed my order with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts for Cupra Lux. They say the car will be delivered to me. Does anyone know if:

1. which dealer they normally use, be interesting how many delivery miles it will have?
  2. Has anyone picked their car up ordering through them?

Reactions: Mystery290

Mystery290

Nov 13, 2018
Newcastle upon Tyne
I've placed my order with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts for Cupra Lux. They say the car will be delivered to me. Does anyone know if:

1. which dealer they normally use, be interesting how many delivery miles it will have?
  2. Has anyone picked their car up ordering through them?

Think it could be luck of the draw to be fair mate - I’ve ordered mine from National Vehicle Solutions in the Durham area and mine has been acquired from Manchester...my Polo Gti ordered from the same lease company came from Worcester!

Jimborosslato

Nov 12, 2018
Mine arrives next week from Leasing Options, ordered end of November. Been given a Yorkshire based number plate. Someone's going have fun driving it down to me:drive1:

Reactions: Mystery290

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Sweet, just had a call from SEAT, car is built just being allocated to a ship now. :)
Progress - not long now.

Mate, you're in for a treat especially with your spec.

Now I've gotten over just listening to the induction noise and exhaust, I've finally gotten around to setting up my Beats audio and really happy with it now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: indyjones

hallsy67

Mar 11, 2010
Bristol
Pick my Cupra 290 lux up on sunday. Had a cupra 280sc for 4 years which didnt skip a beat (even though it was the auto express test car that beat the golf r) but was written off a few months ago. Have no idea if its the newer build with the bronze accents or the older version but will find out sunday.

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
Pick my Cupra 290 lux up on sunday. Had a cupra 280sc for 4 years which didnt skip a beat (even though it was the auto express test car that beat the golf r) but was written off a few months ago. Have no idea if its the newer build with the bronze accents or the older version but will find out sunday.
Nice one. I think it will be the copper version but, as you say, you'll find out soon enough. I am assuming that all the pre-copper (silver/red) versions have all now been delivered. I received mine on 29 November.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Good luck with the new one you'll enjoy it and notice its a lot different from your older one.

It will be copper badged without any doubt.

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
Finally arrived!
c0f7d780373a5780ed79199b9c4a62ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

hallsy67

Mar 11, 2010
Bristol
Nice one. I think it will be the copper version but, as you say, you'll find out soon enough. I am assuming that all the pre-copper (silver/red) versions have all now been delivered. I received mine on 29 November.
The reason im not sure about the build date is I only ordered it 10 days ago and was told it was in stock at seat. I was going to buy a cupra 300 but the insurance company took so long with my write off that it was sold. The dealership then phoned and did a deal with a Mystery Blue 290 Lux with sunroof and safety pack that was available and in stock from seat uk. Hoping its an older one to be honest as I like the red callipers and the cupra logo on the steering wheel.