MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
And you get a warm ass for winter too
The Guilua has to go as I'm taking voluntary redundancy and it costs way too much per month on a PCP. The decision making process led me to the leasing offers on the Cupra which significantly lower my monthly outlay. I have literally ordered it without taking one for a test drive or even sitting in one. On paper it seems to be the same performance as the Guilua but driving the fronts as opposed to driving the rears. For me it's more about the emotion it gives you whilst driving, you get that in spades with the Giulia so hoping the Cupra will match it.

hallsy67

Mar 11, 2010
Bristol
Picked her up today. Very happy so far. Was worried about not having Seat sound but the standard sound is fine for me. Seems more eager than my old 280 but will take it easy for a few miles and then il be able to judge.

Attachments

• 591CD0C9-90F8-4F54-A118-994C01270EDE.jpeg
    591CD0C9-90F8-4F54-A118-994C01270EDE.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 146

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
It looks fantastic, the Mystery Blue was my first choice but my wife said it was too 'loud' and inappropriate for a 53 year old! So went with Grey instead. Is it a Lux or non-Lux?

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
It looks fantastic, the Mystery Blue was my first choice but my wife said it was too 'loud' and inappropriate for a 53 year old! So went with Grey instead. Is it a Lux or non-Lux?

You will love it from the first time your foot hits the floor and your head hits the headrest. Lots of driving pleasure to be had and it is a drivers car when you push it. Very sedate when in comfort and just driving slow through town but manic when out in the sticks and pushing it.

As for age and colour I’m 53 as well and it’s Desire Red all the way
c08472d7aebe10dfff8f32c316e42acb.jpg

Heated Seats and Seat Sound make a difference in my opinion too

hallsy67

Mar 11, 2010
Bristol
Well im 51 and haven't grown up yet lol. Its a Lux as the other half wanted heated seats. very happy so far. Feels as quick as my 280 even though im short shifting at present. Love the dash especially the large rev counter option. Exhaust note is deeper than my old 280 and im not sure on the fake sound. Its definitely different to the 280 but may become unplugged.
cupra1 (2)_LI.jpg

Dan501

Jan 19, 2019
Hi all.
Last weekend I placed an order for a Leon st cupra 300. Gone for mystery blue and have managed to get adaptive cruise as an option as did not want lux pack. Luckily it was a car that my local dealer had on order from a while back to stock. It is due to be built week 5 and they seem to think I will have it by end of Feb which I think may be a little optimistic but we will see.
I am coming from a honda civic type R fk2 so am looking forward to the more relaxed feel this car will bring without the sacrifice of power.
Can't wait to get the car and looking forward to being a part of this community.

Mcdoodlz

Mar 21, 2018
Derbyshire
Leasing options a Manchester based company said my vehicle will come be delivered to a dealer in Yorkshire then drove down to me. Would this be jct600?

KR15

Nov 29, 2018
Leasing options a Manchester based company said my vehicle will come be delivered to a dealer in Yorkshire then drove down to me. Would this be jct600?
It sounds like quite a few are coming from JCT600 Bradford.

Mine has been assigned an AG reg which is West Yorks so likely coming from there.

It'll have probably been stripped for parts before it leaves the dealer :cheeky:

Reactions: zedlor

Mcdoodlz

Mar 21, 2018
Derbyshire
Just asked leasing option which dealer is taking delivery and it's D M Keith in Leeds on or around the 20th march. Times going so slow!

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
It could be DM Keith [York] where it comes from; they are mentioned on the What Car site which is where I ordered mine - the link from there takes you to Leasing Options.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise