MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Jackosborne_

Dec 11, 2018
Thats fair enough.. I came from a 150 FR and the difference is unbelievable, I though my leon was quite nippy but the cupra is something else!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I've not even been to the showroom to look inside one, just being spontaneous ha, I've wanted one for a few years, but insurance was ridiculous! Most people around my way have Golf Rs or GTIs but they're getting taken every other week!

Keagz

Dec 16, 2018
I'm the same as Kevlar, every 2 week update from Gateway2Lease & nothing has changed from delivery being expected with the dealership on 25/02. This will be my second car from starting driving, my 89bhp Polo (big upgrade I know) is going back mid-march cannot wait to get into the Cupra! Been driving a 150bhp Passat with work for the past 6 month but nothing compared to what the Cupra will produce!

Got my Cupra 290 from Gateway also arriving on the 25/02..what colour you go for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevlar

Oct 23, 2018
Was shocked my insurance has hardly gone up either when i got a quote yesterday - finally being an old git is a good thing!

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
White copra just spotted in newcastle near the swing bridge, anyone on here!?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Copeys

Sep 13, 2018
Is there any reason why the insurance quotes I've been getting have been so good not much more then my Ibiza Fr 140

I was going to post the exact same thing... spoke to my current insurers(aviva) yesterday and first off she questioned my age (21) but then followed up with “you’ve been insured with us for 4 years and made no claims, let me talk to out underwriters” after 10 min stat listening so questionable music next thing she says let us know your reg as soon as you find out and you’ll have to pay £160 to get you through to the end of your policy (September). That makes it £760 for a 21yo on a cupra... I’m bloody chuffed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
Just had an email, currently at status 20, getting there should tie up quite well with the end of my current pcp with a bit of luck

ScottyP89

Just had an update from All Vehicle Contracts, it shows my car as STATUS 30, which having looked up on the Ateca forums means it's on the boat :happy::happy:

Getting so impatient but hoping to have it before the end of the month!

@Jackosborne_ I haven't test driven one yet either, I tried to at a few different Seat dealerships but every time I had a test drive arranged they cancelled on me saying they'd sold the car I'd have been driving, the last time I told the salesman to do one and just bloody ordered it!

wolfie150

Oct 8, 2009
Birmingham
Hi Guys...sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but reading of all the great leasing deals on the new Cupra has got me thinking...just want to make sure I'm looking in the right places...but who are the best/cheapest/most reliable companies to be currently looking at for a lease deal and what are the current lead times. Cheers

Neil Francis

Jan 28, 2019
Cambridgeshire
Non lux no options - im only going on the emails ive been sent - we will see if it actually happens or not annoying dont need it till april, but called VW finance about returning my current car early see what figures they can magic up!
I did the same non lux from gateway lease in mystery blue. I’ve been told it should be here before end of Feb but I’ve asked the dealership not register it until March so I get a 19 plate. My Golf GTI is due to go back but waiting on an actual delivery date for the Seat. VW finance offered me the option to keep the GTIfor another year at extra £10 month so it matched the Seat. I’d rather the new car but worth knowing future. How much notice do you need
To give VW to collect the car? I need mine to go and the new one arrive in the same day for work.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Hi Guys...sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but reading of all the great leasing deals on the new Cupra has got me thinking...just want to make sure I'm looking in the right places...but who are the best/cheapest/most reliable companies to be currently looking at for a lease deal and what are the current lead times. Cheers
Best - Probably your local seat dealer, Cheapest - whichever broker/dealer will give you the best deal it's always changing. Most reliable - Again your local seat dealer.

Neil Francis

Jan 28, 2019
Cambridgeshire
I used gateway2lease for the Cupra 3x23 contract with 15k miles a year for just under £300 month. I paid the same for my Golf gti manual 2 years ago, so seemed a cracking deal. The golf was with stable lease. I ordered 2 weeks ago and they said delivery end of the month (Feb) but pushed them back to March

sdrfish

Jul 11, 2018
I went through seat and mine is a cupra st lux with driver assistance pack 12k a year fully maintained £2000 down for £350 a month over 4 years.

I chose 4 years as that works better for me the 3 year lease on my current gtd just came about to quick.

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
leasingoptions were the cheapest for me

+1 for Leasing options, so far very painless, updates weekly and were movable on price once looked keen to sign the order form..

Cupra Lux, 3+23, 10k , £271 a month, no fee