MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
I've ordered directly from Seat, I used JCT600 Bradford. Mine was due to arrive at the dealership mid Feb and then delivery on 1st March but the dealer doesn't have a date any more!
Just got word back from the lease company that mine has been put back from Mid-March to the end of March!! :cry:

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Not good news ! What lease company is that with ? I’m still being told by Gateway2Lease 25th feb at Dealer JCT600.
If you've been told it'll be at the dealer on the 25th then that means it's already been built and probably on or heading to the boat. From being built to arriving at the dealers its 2-3 weeks.

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
If you've been told it'll be at the dealer on the 25th then that means it's already been built and probably on the boat. From being built to arriving at the dealers its 2-3 weeks.
Mine was due to be at the dealer mid march but has been delayed till the end of March now. :(

Reactions: Copra68

sdrfish

Jul 11, 2018
My st lux with driver assistance pack is now in port and theoretically should be with me end of next week but this will be delayed due to my current lease till March 8th

I ordered at the start of November time when the order book reopened. I don’t know if it makes a difference but mine was a factory order with seat finance.

ColsEars

Feb 11, 2019
England
Just to let you guys know this deal is still valid. Put through my application yesterday, just waiting for confirmation now before the formal order goes in.

Opted for the Lux as is seemed stupid not to for the £260 for over a grands worth of Options... Plus I was saving the £200 admin fee!

Just need to decide if I go for the Mystery Blue or Magnetic Grey
Order confirmed today :clap:

Plumped for the Mystery Blue, I actually think the Black looks the best with the Copper badges, but I'll never be able to wash it enough to keep it looking in top condition, so the blue is a bit more practical for me.
Delivery currently quoted for early May.

Reactions: adamsupergeek

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
Order confirmed today :clap:

Plumped for the Mystery Blue, I actually think the Black looks the best with the Copper badges, but I'll never be able to wash it enough to keep it looking in top condition, so the blue is a bit more practical for me.
Delivery currently quoted for early May.

Mine too, but in White. Through Leasing Options :dance:

Reactions: ColsEars

Mcdoodlz

Mar 21, 2018
Derbyshire
Latest update is looking good. Car was built week commencing 04/02 and its currently en route from factory to EU port. All looking set for 20/03 fingers crossed. I'm expecting a delay after reading everyone else's experience

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
I see Porsche have written to customers stating they will have to pay up to 10% extra after Brexit if we leave without a deal, even if they have already ordered their cars. I am hoping this won't happen across the board for all manufacturers, but I suspect it will.

My Cupra Lux is due at the dealers around the 8th April, so fingers crossed it lands in the UK before 29th March.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I see Porsche have written to customers stating they will have to pay up to 10% extra after Brexit if we leave without a deal, even if they have already ordered their cars. I am hoping this won't happen across the board for all manufacturers, but I suspect it will.

My Cupra Lux is due at the dealers around the 8th April, so fingers crossed it lands in the UK before 29th March.

“Possibility” not will. At this point no one knows anything so I’d say on Porsche’s behalf it may have been a silly move to scare people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: louiskopite

Ryosaurus26

Oct 25, 2018
I own an Audi S3 currently with B&O (12 speakers & subwoofer) ... I went to a Seat showroom last weekend and sat in the Leon Cupra as I was worried about the sound and I was quite surprised at how good it was in all honesty! Audio is a big thing for me aswell. If we could spec Seat sound then I would’ve instinctively gone with it; but yeah standard speakers are good - I approve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.