MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
I own an Audi S3 currently with B&O (12 speakers & subwoofer) ... I went to a Seat showroom last weekend and sat in the Leon Cupra as I was worried about the sound and I was quite surprised at how good it was in all honesty! Audio is a big thing for me aswell. If we could spec Seat sound then I would’ve instinctively gone with it; but yeah standard speakers are good - I approve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s good to hear!! I’m coming from an Audi with Bose Surround Sound!

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
“Possibility” not will. At this point no one knows anything so I’d say on Porsche’s behalf it may have been a silly move to scare people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don’t think it’s to scare them, it’s a realistic possibility, so gives them chance to decide whether to get the extra cash, or to consider pulling out.

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Hey Guys!

Just had another update from my lease company that my order has been delayed till May!!!!

What’s going on in Spain!!??

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Mines still due at the dealers today! Fingers crossed it doesn't go back again. Was originally due for the 4th of Feb.

Just had the 19 registration plate through too...it's the same last three letters as my old 55 plate Leon FR+, what are the chances?!

Reactions: adamsupergeek

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
If you haven't already, try and get the SLI number from your lease company so you can go to Seat directly rather than waiting for a middle man.

Better to hear news from the horses mouth :seatgod:
Once I get the SLI number, how do I contact SEAT?

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
Well, mine (ordered with G2L) has just arrived at JCT600! But unfortunately I can't take delivery until June!

Shame one of you guys waiting couldn't have mine in the meantime!

BiggestVern

Aug 16, 2016
Herts
I don't like the sound of delays, just signed up to replace my Leon 300 with a Cupra Lux, due beginning of April. Looks like I may have to wait a while.

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
I don't like the sound of delays, just signed up to replace my Leon 300 with a Cupra Lux, due beginning of April. Looks like I may have to wait a while.
Mine is due the beginning of April as well. According to Nationwide Vehicle Contracts, it is still due on time!

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Delays will be at factory holding up builds probably due to parts stock running low. If your car is already built then there is no point worrying as it's left.

When you have a build week the car gets built then goes by train to the ferry terminal, from leaving the factory to reaching your dealer its 2 to 3 weeks.

Reactions: madhubbs

Mcdoodlz

Mar 21, 2018
Derbyshire
Delays will be at factory holding up builds probably due to parts stock running low. If your car is already built then there is no point worrying as it's left.

When you have a build week the car gets built then goes by train to the ferry terminal, from leaving the factory to reaching your dealer its 2 to 3 weeks.

2 to 3 weeks after being built. If that's the case mine will be here a month early! The woman did say there's a chance it will be here next week but not holding my breath

Reactions: Copra68

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
2 to 3 weeks after being built. If that's the case mine will be here a month early! The woman did say there's a chance it will be here next week but not holding my breath
What was your build week? If it was BW5 then yeah the dealer will probably get it next week.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.