MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Hibbo28

Feb 27, 2018
So I managed to order my new company car a few days ago. Cupra 300 St 4Drive in Nevada White. Been told it's a 16 week wait at the minute. Does that sound about right for orders being placed now?

Reactions: adamsupergeek

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Cheers. Bit of a wait but moving from a FR 184 to have the extra power and 4Drive really looking forward to it
I ordered mine just before Christmas and have a current delivery of Mid-April, it is model & option dependant though, so it may arrive sooner or later!

It’ll be a nice upgrade for you!

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Thinking of getting some new tyres to put on the Copra when it arrives? Has anyone done this and sold the tyres that come with the car?

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Got a call yesterday from my dealer and he said that my car wont be built since they have discontinued the carbon exterior pack.

Got an offer to get a Cupra ST R instead :dance: So now im getting a fully loaded ST R in the new colour Blackness Grey metallic (no pics yet so hope it looks good) Hype is unreal atm

Reactions: Mcdoodlz and bgb

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
Got a call yesterday from my dealer and he said that my car wont be built since they have discontinued the carbon exterior pack.

Got an offer to get a Cupra ST R instead :dance: So now im getting a fully loaded ST R in the new colour Blackness Grey metallic (no pics yet so hope it looks good) Hype is unreal atm
What a lucky :censored: :thumbup::thumbup:

Rob5113

Feb 7, 2019
Folks.....probably not the right forum for a whinge but if anyone is returning a current vehicle leased from VWFS and needs to have a BCA inspection....BEWARE.....and make sure that you check and double check any arrangements that you make with them ! They are a complete shower of sh*te and I haven't even got to the vehicle inspection yet ! Currently having a major fall out with them and all I've tried to do so far is arrange an inspection date ha !

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
It's an option depending on the market, I'm pretty sure it's an optional extra on the Lux but I haven't checked recently

The Lux is what i ordered mate, only options was sunroof & Drivers Assistance And Safety Pack, may be the spec for another market like you say

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
Actually I don’t think it is. It’s standard on the xcellence Lux but not the Cupra, doesn’t even feature as an option

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.