MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

o.g.q

Oct 17, 2018
hi guys,

was contacted earlier today by Seat asking if i wanted to activate Ensure through them, was wondering if anyone has any experience with them and if its worth doing ?

thanks

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Cupra Lux no longer an option on the Seat UK website either

I did this earlier and had to delete my comment after going through the steps haha. SEAT have re-arranged stuff, also couldn’t build anything on the Cupra home site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Yea mines on the way to the dealers now. Expecting them to contact me on Monday or Tuesday to let me know when they'll be delivering.

Need to get my current Cupra sorted and advertised, just cannot be :censored:ed haha.

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
Had an email to say my car is ready for delivery 1st March. Side skirts all paid for and being fitted next week. What could go wrong! I popped out to Tesco with my partner. When we got back to the car a lady was waiting to tell me she just crunched my bumper. Now I can’t take delivery until my current lease car is repaired which earliest date is 18th March :cry:This would have been the first time ever I would have had a car on plate change day.

Attachments

• 0F025BD6-627B-47F3-B4AE-5DA779AA056E.png
    0F025BD6-627B-47F3-B4AE-5DA779AA056E.png
    2 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Had an email to say my car is ready for delivery 1st March. Side skirts all paid for and being fitted next week. What could go wrong! I popped out to Tesco with my partner who never takes me shopping ever as she can’t stand my bargain hunting! Normally she goes with her mum but yesterday decided to wait for me after an absolutely exhausting day. When we got back to the car a lady was waiting to tell me she just crunched my bumper. Now I can’t take delivery until my current lease car is repaired which earliest date is 18th March :cry:This would have been the first time ever I would have had a car on plate change day.

At least she waited!

Could you have not left it?? Return repair costs are a lot less then self repair?

Reactions: RZ46

RZ46

Dec 4, 2018
East England
At least she waited!

Could you have not left it?? Return repair costs are a lot less then self repair?

True, I said I was really grateful she waited, I was suprised tbh. Just annoying knowing my car is ready but my lease won’t release the car until work is carried out.

Reactions: bgb

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
Grrr - looking like my birthday pressie is going to be late as my car is still sitting at Grimsby docks getting more fish smelling by the hour!!

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Hi everyone, new forum user here and ‘soon’ to be Leon ST Cupra Lux 300 4drive owner !!

I’ve just placed an order for the above car in Nevada White, LUX edition with the Sunroof and Driver Assistance pack.
Ordered though ‘Drive the Deal’ and price is £29.6k. Being fulfilled by a Seat dealer in Kent.

I’ve been looking at used ones on Autotrader for not much less the last few weeks, older and much less spec, so I’m happy with the deal, especially now I know the cars now come with the 7 speed DSG box.

Estimated delivery is 22-24 weeks which puts that at end July/August :(

Long wait but hopefully will be worth it.
I’ve been tempted my a local Carbon Edition, but it was missing to many bits of tech for me to be instrested so I’ve decided to order my own !!

Reactions: Deano j1971

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
Hi everyone, new forum user here and ‘soon’ to be Leon ST Cupra Lux 300 4drive owner !!

I’ve just placed an order for the above car in Nevada White, LUX edition with the Sunroof and Driver Assistance pack.
Ordered though ‘Drive the Deal’ and price is £29.6k. Being fulfilled by a Seat dealer in Kent.

I’ve been looking at used ones on Autotrader for not much less the last few weeks, older and much less spec, so I’m happy with the deal, especially now I know the cars now come with the 7 speed DSG box.

Estimated delivery is 22-24 weeks which puts that at end July/August :(

Long wait but hopefully will be worth it.
I’ve been tempted my a local Carbon Edition, but it was missing to many bits of tech for me to be instrested so I’ve decided to order my own !!
That’s a long wait. Most are quoted 12 weeks and some have had theirs arrive in 4-6 weeks

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members