MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Ebygum

Jan 9, 2019
Update on my order (Cupra 290 Lux in Magnetic Grey). The ship docked in the UK on the 28th February and although SEAT customer services said it would be with the dealer this coming week, the dealer is saying it won't arrive till w/c 18 March. I'm going on holiday so have arranged with Leasing Options for me to pick it up from DM Keith York on the 2nd April. Its a sort of blessing as a delivery this week would have seen it parked up at the airport for 2 weeks.

Reactions: Nikita and bgb

Mcdoodlz

Mar 21, 2018
Derbyshire
Update on my order (Cupra 290 Lux in Magnetic Grey). The ship docked in the UK on the 28th February and although SEAT customer services said it would be with the dealer this coming week, the dealer is saying it won't arrive till w/c 18 March. I'm going on holiday so have arranged with Leasing Options for me to pick it up from DM Keith York on the 2nd April. Its a sort of blessing as a delivery this week would have seen it parked up at the airport for 2 weeks.

Think mine was on the same ship and same dealer too. Leasing options are saying it will be with the dealer end of this week and ready for delivery week commencing 18th March

Reactions: Nikita

Neil Francis

Jan 28, 2019
Cambridgeshire
Whoever done the designs and signed them off should be sacked. All the messing around with where badges are and what colour they are, not to mention forgetting all the ones that aren't just black then the dodgy CUPRA start up logo with a missing pixel on the screen.
yeah what’s the missing pixel about? I’ve noticed that. Is there a fix?

Reactions: RZ46

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
yeah what’s the missing pixel about? I’ve noticed that. Is there a fix?
Changing the start up screen through obdeleven or vcds is an option. It's just someone's made a complete arse of making the image and somehow not noticed the blank pixel looking thing.

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Has anyone managed to get an SLI number from NVC? I have emailed them twice and no response.

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
Changing the start up screen through obdeleven or vcds is an option. It's just someone's made a complete arse of making the image and somehow not noticed the blank pixel looking thing.
Sorry to be slow on the uptake but what exactly is the blank pixel looking thing that people are referring to? Is it a Copra-only thing?

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Sorry to be slow on the uptake but what exactly is the blank pixel looking thing that people are referring to? Is it a Copra-only thing?
On the copra's when the infotainment systems starts CUPRA comes up in copper as the start up logo, on the left underneath one of the letters is a white dot that looks like a dead pixel. It's not though it's just a terrible image they have used.

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
On the copra's when the infotainment systems starts CUPRA comes up in copper as the start up logo, on the left underneath one of the letters is a white dot that looks like a dead pixel. It's not though it's just a terrible image they have used.
Gotcha, cheers

Mar 12, 2019
Evening all, brand new to the forum having ordered a Cupra 290 in January this year from IMG Warrington. Apologies if I have plonked this in the wrong thread or broke any forum etiquette.

Anyhow, got the call yesterday that the car has arrived at the dealership, great news obviously, only problem is they have got the colour wrong! I ordered Magnetic Grey but they have delivered Nevada White! Just wondering what my options are and if anyone else has experienced similar. For info the car is on a lease. I've emailed the same question to IMG but haven't had a response from them yet and am I due to pick the car up on saturday. Any advice appreciated.

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
Evening all, brand new to the forum having ordered a Cupra 290 in January this year from IMG Warrington. Apologies if I have plonked this in the wrong thread or broke any forum etiquette.

Anyhow, got the call yesterday that the car has arrived at the dealership, great news obviously, only problem is they have got the colour wrong! I ordered Magnetic Grey but they have delivered Nevada White! Just wondering what my options are and if anyone else has experienced similar. For info the car is on a lease. I've emailed the same question to IMG but haven't had a response from them yet and am I due to pick the car up on saturday. Any advice appreciated.
It's not what you ordered you either walk away or ask them what they will give you back if you take it. That's assuming you would take a white one.

Mar 12, 2019
It's not what you ordered you either walk away or ask them what they will give you back if you take it. That's assuming you would take a white one.
Yeah always an option to walk away I suppose, will wait on their reply and see if they make it worth my while...

Reactions: Copra68

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019

I've still not heard anything about mine so you probably have it haha. Is it standard or lux

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.