MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
On the cheapest Leons that part is painted, but with the design that looks off :D Im coming from a Passat Alltrack 2017 and yes, some parts inside the cabin isnt as high quality but overall its still good compared to many other manufactors :)

furtive

Feb 19, 2019
‭I just called and my car is now in Grimsby getting covered in seagull poo, and is awaiting transport to the dealership. Should be at the dealer on Monday

Just got an update from the lease company and it's not going to get to the dealer until the 29th for some reason :(

Rob5113

Feb 7, 2019
Trying to find out accurate information from a Seat Brochure / website is a minefield......can anyone confirm if their new Leon Cupra 290 (non-Lux) has turned up with 'Apple Car Play' ?

Risaw

Mar 5, 2019
Ordered my cupra lux with satefy pack on 22nd Feb. Got an email today from leasing options saying "The dealer anticipates that your vehicle should be with them on or around 22/07. This is a provisional date and may change so please don't rely too heavily on this." really do hope it's sooner as can't wait to drive it

Reactions: Sugarcube

ScottyP89

Just picked up my magnetic grey cupra 290 at 5pm today. First impressions are that it is amazing, especially coming from a 184 manual diesel leon
I've recently got a magnetic grey too, the copper touches are really growing on me to the point I've made the ambient lighting orange so it's a close enough match. I'm quite surprised how much difference putting it in Cupra mode makes, getting a lot of decent exhaust pops on the over run too!

Reactions: bgb

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
I've recently got a magnetic grey too, the copper touches are really growing on me to the point I've made the ambient lighting orange so it's a close enough match. I'm quite surprised how much difference putting it in Cupra mode makes, getting a lot of decent exhaust pops on the over run too!
I was out in mine last night.. ive covered just over 2500 miles in the past month so its sounding better.. anyway I spotted someone else in a new 290 cupra also, other than he's had a resonator delete (know this as i stopped and spoke to him for a few minutes) sounded absolutely fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ScottyP89

bunziboy

Jan 17, 2019
I ordered a Cupra ST late January from Nationwide. Arrived at dealer (JCT Bradford) this week but earliest delivery 28th. I asked if I could pick it up but they said the volume of orders and processing was the delay.

They also said it wasn’t a dealer but a big yard so I don’t know what state it’s going to be in. They are supposed to do paint correction detailing but not holding my breath. My mate does detailing so I’ll let him have a look at it.

I’ll post pics in a couple of weeks

Feb 14, 2019
I’ve ordered a Cupra Lux in magnetic grey should be picking it up from dealership on March 28th, just wondering if any of you guys have any pics of the Lux in magnetic grey as I ordered mine without looking at one and still haven’t seen one on the road just the odd pic on here, none in magnetic grey tho. Thanks

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I’ve ordered a Cupra Lux in magnetic grey should be picking it up from dealership on March 28th, just wondering if any of you guys have any pics of the Lux in magnetic grey as I ordered mine without looking at one and still haven’t seen one on the road just the odd pic on here, none in magnetic grey tho. Thanks

Externally (apart from the jet washer covers) thee terns on a Lux looks exactly the same as a STD EZ 290 Cupra. The difference is internals with Heated Learher Seats instead of Alcantara.

So any pictures you’ve seen in here will be reflected in yours.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.