MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
I spoke to the dealer today confirmed mine is in Grimsby and they said its on priority delivery i smell bull****

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Weren’t yours BW13 and just arrived last Wednesday on the aquarius ace? If so mine was on the same boat!

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019
Weren’t yours BW13 and just arrived last Wednesday on the aquarius ace? If so mine was on the same boat!
Yeah its deffo in grimsby but dont have clue how long delivery will take. Is yours standard or lux

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Can't believe you are still waiting!! My wait was nearly 4 weeks from port to collection so you now have the dubious honour of having smashed my waiting time out of the park. I know there are only so many car transporters in the UK but you do have to wonder if it has slipped through the cracks..........

I have pushed LO to apply pressure as I find it odd.. they have been really good so far, I understand their point of view that they are a ‘customer’ trying to get the cars as quick as I want them!

Frustrating seeing cars delivered either side of mine that’s been in the UK a month now. Oh well.. latest is ETA to dealer 17th.. so there goes a sunny bank hol blast!

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
I am with Nationwide, the car has been at the dealers since 1st April and still waiting for a delivery to me. I have a ref number, but no delivery!

frustrating knowing a car is so close isn’t it!

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
Yeah its deffo in grimsby but dont have clue how long delivery will take. Is yours standard or lux

Yes I rang Seat Friday and they said it was in Grimsby. Not had a call from LO yet, its Nevada white LUX

MDB

Apr 2, 2019
How have you managed that?

I ordered from leasing options on the 25th March, with ALD as the lender and i havent even had a build date yet, or paperwork to sign etc? They told me late June at least before i would get it :(

I ordered mine through Jet with ALD as funder. Order form went in on 19th March, but must have been lucky enough to have a pipeline car as it was BW 11 and expecting delivery next Tuesday or Wednesday.

The car has been at the dealers since maybe 4th April or something like that. Received finance docs last Wednesday, but luckily been able to waive the 14 day cooling off period hence delivery next week. Has involved a fair amount of chivvying up of the funder / the lease company and everyone in between.

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
Does the cupra still have a dimming rear view mirror? brochure says yes but its certainly not the same as my 280, no lights and no button and it doesnt have a lever like an old school manual one, just some textured grill like thing on the back.

how does it work if it is?
Yes it still dims, there may be an option now in the infotainment system to turn it off but it automatically dims at night time I believe using the auto light sensors.

Reactions: Lmbarrett83

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
How have you managed that?

i ordered from leasing options on the 25th March, with ALD as the lender and i havent even had a build date yet, or paperwork to sign etc? They told me late June at least before i would get it :(

My guess would be that its a cancellation or something like that.. Which colour, mines the mag grey so if you chose that you might have got mine.

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
Mine has been delayed again to week 23 delivery end of July. Getting a bit silly now, considering pulling the plug.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
That’s my thinking currently but don’t want to have to extend my current deal by 4 months. Was meant to be April delivery for currently car return in June

Sorry to hear it’s been delayed further.

I think I’ve resigned myself to Sept delivery and a new 69 plate now tbh.

No sign of a build date for my ST ordered 23/02/19.

Foordy

Apr 15, 2019
I ordered mine April 7th but got one that was already in the pipeline in the colour I wanted, no extra options that I really wanted. Got an email from the dealer that build week is week 18 so hopefully mine will be here end of May!

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
My car is due to dealer on 22nd April, ordered through LO. I've put my old car for sale and already receiving interest and somebody wants to view/buy tonight. Should I rely on the car arriving on 22nd and being ready for collection a few days later or should I expect it to be delayed? Looks like a few of you are having issues on this front..

I don't want to be without a car for more than a week or so because I'm going to be borrowing my Dads and or Sisters to tide me over

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
My car is due to dealer on 22nd April, ordered through LO. I've put my old car for sale and already receiving interest and somebody wants to view/buy tonight. Should I rely on the car arriving on 22nd and being ready for collection a few days later or should I expect it to be delayed? Looks like a few of you are having issues on this front..

I don't want to be without a car for more than a week or so because I'm going to be borrowing my Dads and or Sisters to tide me over

It’s a tricky one as some are arriving faster than others. Mine arrived at the dealers on the 1st April (was originally due on the 8th), but I am still waiting for a call from Nationwide to arrange delivery with me. I have had the reg for a week now, but I have no idea when it’s coming. I have chased several times as well.

It’s seems as though it’s pot luck, but maybe you’ll be fine.

Oozy132

Feb 17, 2019
It’s a tricky one as some are arriving faster than others. Mine arrived at the dealers on the 1st April (was originally due on the 8th), but I am still waiting for a call from Nationwide to arrange delivery with me. I have had the reg for a week now, but I have no idea when it’s coming. I have chased several times as well.

It’s seems as though it’s pot luck, but maybe you’ll be fine.

You were build week 11 being delivered to JCT right? Me too but still not heard a peep and no reg number either ! Going to have to chase soon as I don't want to be left behind and without a car.

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019
Chased seat today my car has been delivered to sinclair seat lets see how long it takes now.

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
You were build week 11 being delivered to JCT right? Me too but still not heard a peep and no reg number either ! Going to have to chase soon as I don't want to be left behind and without a car.

Yes I don’t know if it’s JCT being slow or the lease company. I only got issues the ref because I chased last week. In a way it’s good to know it isn’t just me waiting.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.