MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

CupraK290

Mar 3, 2019
Well, it's come round much quicker than I thought it would. Ordered 1st March and arrived at dealer yesterday so will take delivery next week

Reactions: bgb

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Well, it's come round much quicker than I thought it would. Ordered 1st March and arrived at dealer yesterday so will take delivery next week

don't come in here showboating about your quick delivery:bleh:

Just jealous, that's all...:whistle:

CovFC87

Mar 29, 2019
For everyone that has ordered through leasing company, are you chasing Seat directly, or go through lease Co?

Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
For everyone that has ordered through leasing company, are you chasing Seat directly, or go through lease Co?

Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk

If your leasing broker is decent enough, you can obtain your order number or 'SLI'

Call SEAT Customer services
08085 222 222
, option 7 and they should help you!

Pyrogena

Apr 14, 2019
I chased today to be told was original build week 16 (which is now) but currently slotted in for build week 20 (13-19 May). They are trying to slot it into an earlier build week. I have visions of a big box of car bits just being shifted around the factory :blink:

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
As mine gets delivered to the dealer 1st week in May and I can't pick it up until July due to being overseas I've asked the dealer to fit the side skirts (Not blades). Anyone got a pic of a Mag Grey Cupra With the genuine side skirts?

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
Seen a transporter today with a few cupras on heading south on the M1 near woodall services, 2x mag grey, 1 mystery blue, 1 nevada white :)

Hemo83

Mar 10, 2019
First time post on here, guys.
Waiting on my magnetic grey Cupra Lux SC
Ordered 3rd week in Feb and given bw17 originally.
Thought I’d give SEAT a call today to check on its progress and was told that it’s built and at the docks waiting to be shipped to the dealer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDB

Apr 2, 2019
Yes I don’t know if it’s JCT being slow or the lease company. I only got issues the ref because I chased last week. In a way it’s good to know it isn’t just me waiting.

I wonder if it's the lease company. Mine was BW11 and definitely arrived to Bradford JCT600 the same week as yours if not on the same transporter. I have had to do quite a bit of chasing, but I now have confirmation that I can collect next Tuesday. I was offered Wednesday delivery but I'm at work, so asked for delivery or collection Tuesday. and after a bit of going between dealer and lease co - which the lease co didn't like - it was finally agreed that I could collect first thing Tues.

I think if you put yourselves in the shoes of the people taking your calls and you think you'd be ridiculously annoyed with them... that's when you know you're doing the right amount of chasing... :coolthumb

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
I wonder if it's the lease company. Mine was BW11 and definitely arrived to Bradford JCT600 the same week as yours if not on the same transporter. I have had to do quite a bit of chasing, but I now have confirmation that I can collect next Tuesday. I was offered Wednesday delivery but I'm at work, so asked for delivery or collection Tuesday. and after a bit of going between dealer and lease co - which the lease co didn't like - it was finally agreed that I could collect first thing Tues.

I think if you put yourselves in the shoes of the people taking your calls and you think you'd be ridiculously annoyed with them... that's when you know you're doing the right amount of chasing... :coolthumb

I am really pleased for you that you are finally collecting next week. I have sent so many emails and called loads of times, but still nothing confirmed. Doesn’t help they guy I have been dealing with at Nationwide is on leave this week.

It’s so frustrating to not have a date for delivery. Collection really isn’t an option, so it will have to be a delivery.

I imagine JCT have so many orders through lease companies and it would seem that they can’t cope with the amount of cars coming through.

I will wait again now until Tuesday when my guy is back from leave.

Don’t forget to post pics up when you get it.

Oozy132

Feb 17, 2019
I am really pleased for you that you are finally collecting next week. I have sent so many emails and called loads of times, but still nothing confirmed. Doesn’t help they guy I have been dealing with at Nationwide is on leave this week.

It’s so frustrating to not have a date for delivery. Collection really isn’t an option, so it will have to be a delivery.

I imagine JCT have so many orders through lease companies and it would seem that they can’t cope with the amount of cars coming through.

I am direct with JCT and am going to chase today so will let you know my findings and hopefully shed some light!

Good luck for everyone else's collections/deliveries next week

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
I am direct with JCT and am going to chase today so will let you know my findings and hopefully shed some light!

Good luck for everyone else's collections/deliveries next week

That will be good to get some info directly. I look forward to what you find out. Mine has been there since the 1st April.

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Just had an email from Nationwide. They have chased the dealer and they have said they are waiting for paperwork from Seat and that Seat are very far behind. JCT are going to chase Seat up.

Feb 4, 2019
Just Phoned Seat and My car has been built despite being allocated a build week 17 of next week, Waiting on a ship now apparently so hopefully not too long to wait :)

MDB

Apr 2, 2019

Thanks - will do.

To be fair, the dealership on the first couple of calls didn't seem to realise they had cars there that weren't ordered directly through them :headhurt:.

Fingers crossed if Nationwide have given that feedback and are now chasing, they will hopefully be able to get you sorted. Best of luck!!

Reactions: Juro

adamsupergeek

Dec 11, 2018
Hey Everyone!

Picked up my Desire Red Cupra Lux this morning in Scotland, delivered from JCT600 in Bradford, delivery guy was great!

Have only done about 50 miles in it so far so can't say too much about it but seems great so far!

Was worried about the speakers not being as good as the Bose in my Audi, I'm actually surprised how good they are!

Any questions, let me know!

Also went for a wee trip to Portpatrick:

Last edited:

CupraK290

Mar 3, 2019
Hey Everyone!

Picked up my Desire Red Cupra Lux this morning in Scotland, delivered from JCT600 in Bradford, delivery guy was great!

Have only done about 50 miles in it so far so can't say too much about it but seems great so far!

Was worried about the speakers not being as good as the Bose in my Audi, I'm actually surprised how good they are!

Any questions, let me know!

Also went for a wee trip to Portpatrick:

That desire red is a fantastic colour which I almost opted for but went Magnetic Grey instead but after seeing yours I may have made a mistake

Reactions: adamsupergeek

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
It is a lovely colour, changes a lot depending on the light!

It does.
8bf5f4cdca6af3fee36513d8d18d648f.jpg
5cb9c3138ea83e2e2f603a026235c296.jpg
e240eff04a3eff9c0d8c044754cbfa59.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.