MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Diggler

Feb 9, 2019
UK
So contacted Seat yesterday to see if I had a confirmed build week and surprise, surprise.... no.
The guy gave me some conflicting info, saying build week was W39! Then W30 but it was coming down. What is annoying is that it was ordered and confirmed 2 months ago and still no confirmed build week?!? Argh!!!

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
So contacted Seat yesterday to see if I had a confirmed build week and surprise, surprise.... no.
The guy gave me some conflicting info, saying build week was W39! Then W30 but it was coming down. What is annoying is that it was ordered and confirmed 2 months ago and still no confirmed build week?!? Argh!!!

Yep same here.

Those of us that have ordered an ST (with Pano roof especially) need our own thread.

Who’s ordered a Cupra ST and actually got it within 6/7months.

My order placed on 23rd Feb is still “in limbo land” to quote the dealer.
I’ve already resigned myself to Sept onwards so at least I will get a new reg.
Even it it miraculously is ready before that (so end July/Aug time) i’ll hold out anyway.

I’m also scouring Autotrader and if something good comes up i’ll buy a 2nd hand one instead.
Sadly ST Lux with sunroof seems to be non-existent in the UK

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
Yep same here.

Those of us that have ordered an ST (with Pano roof especially) need our own thread.

Even it it miraculously is ready before that (so end July/Aug time) i’ll hold out anyway.

I’m also scouring Autotrader and if something good comes up i’ll buy a 2nd hand one instead.
My 68 (non-Copra) ST with Pano took 7/8 months. But I'm sure that was affected by the WLTP issue.

Pyrogena

Apr 14, 2019
Yep same here.

My dealer has been next to useless in regards to updates. I've been dealing direct with Seat to get info

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019
My dealer has been next to useless in regards to updates. I've been dealing direct with Seat to get info
I did the same but rather the lease company once i paid the finders fee or whatever it is they couldn't give a shite.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
First time post on here, guys.
Waiting on my magnetic grey Cupra Lux SC
Ordered 3rd week in Feb and given bw17 originally.
Thought I’d give SEAT a call today to check on its progress and was told that it’s built and at the docks waiting to be shipped to the dealer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming you meant ST?

Hemo83

Mar 10, 2019
Assuming you meant ST?

I might be wrong, but I assumed that bellow is correct...
SC -sports coupe
ST- sports tourer

I’ve ordered an SC (5 door hatch)

cupra300uk

May 31, 2018
I might be wrong, but I assumed that bellow is correct...
SC -sports coupe
ST- sports tourer

I’ve ordered an SC (5 door hatch)

Yeah the SC was the 3 door version of the hatch which is the one I’ve got (March 2018) but they’ve discontinued it now unfortunately I imagine I’ve got one of the last manuals

Hemo83

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah the SC was the 3 door version of the hatch which is the one I’ve got (March 2018) but they’ve discontinued it now unfortunately I imagine I’ve got one of the last manuals

I did think it was the 3 door version, but wasn’t sure what the 5 door lingo was

Reactions: cupra300uk

venomizer

Apr 3, 2019
That desire red is a fantastic colour which I almost opted for but went Magnetic Grey instead but after seeing yours I may have made a mistake
Likewise! That red does look really nice...

Ordered mine through Leasing Options at the start of April, still no build week assigned yet :(

DBon

Mar 28, 2019
Mine was BW11 suppose to be getting to dealer on 22nd April
Now leasing options saying 17th may
Called seat with SLI last week and was told my car was in sheerness with transportation order put in place.
Called Thursday and was told it's been moved to grimsby alittle confused
I have my reg plate and finance documentation has been signed and returned etc

Ozzy 95

Apr 20, 2019
Mine was BW11 suppose to be getting to dealer on 22nd April
Now leasing options saying 17th may
Called seat with SLI last week and was told my car was in sheerness with transportation order put in place.
Called Thursday and was told it's been moved to grimsby alittle confused
I have my reg plate and finance documentation has been signed and returned etc
What?! That doesnt sound right. Where do you get an SLI from? Hope you get it soon. When did you initially order it?

DBon

Mar 28, 2019
What?! That doesnt sound right. Where do you get an SLI from? Hope you get it soon. When did you initially order it?
Ordered from leasing options at the beginning of March
I got the SLI from leasing options and rang seat a few times to get updates it's been in the country for around 3 weeks (2 weeks in sheerness and now a week or just under in grimsby)
Gunna ring again on Tuesday for an update

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Ordered from leasing options at the beginning of March
I got the SLI from leasing options and rang seat a few times to get updates it's been in the country for around 3 weeks (2 weeks in sheerness and now a week or just under in grimsby)
Gunna ring again on Tuesday for an update

I think Seat are all over the place. Mine was BW11 and was originally on a ship to Grimsby, but then landed in Tyne on the 22nd March. Arrived at the dealers on the 1st April and I am still waiting for it even though it has now been in the UK for 1 Month!!!

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I keep posting this for new folk and folk keep telling me it's rubbish but here we go anyway. This is also why your lease provider feeds you duff info, they don't want to come out and say they are holding the car so that you can't hand it back.

IF YOU ORDER FROM SEAT DIRECTLY: The car arrives at the dealer it gets valeted and you collect it and have the fall back of the 14 day cooling off period, this usually takes a few days.

IF YOU ORDER FROM A THIRD PARTY COMPANY: The car arrives at the dealer that they have ordered from, the dealer could turn the car around in a few days BUT your third party lease provider wants you to wait 2 weeks till the cooling off period is over. So that you can't change your mind and hand them back a used car they need to dispose of. So what could be a few days turn around ends up 3 weeks to a month compared to buying from a seat dealer.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.