MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Foordy

Apr 15, 2019
I keep posting this for new folk and folk keep telling me it's rubbish but here we go anyway. This is also why your lease provider feeds you duff info, they don't want to come out and say they are holding the car so that you can't hand it back.

IF YOU ORDER FROM SEAT DIRECTLY: The car arrives at the dealer it gets valeted and you collect it and have the fall back of the 14 day cooling off period, this usually takes a few days.

IF YOU ORDER FROM A THIRD PARTY COMPANY: The car arrives at the dealer that they have ordered from, the dealer could turn the car around in a few days BUT your third party lease provider wants you to wait 2 weeks till the cooling off period is over. So that you can't change your mind and hand them back a used car they need to dispose of. So what could be a few days turn around ends up 3 weeks to a month compared to buying from a seat dealer.

I’ve ordered mine directly from SEAT dealer about 3 weeks ago so hopefully won’t have too many issues with delays. It’s got a build week of 18 so I’m hoping for end of May to get the car.

Reactions: Copra68

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
I keep posting this for new folk and folk keep telling me it's rubbish but here we go anyway. This is also why your lease provider feeds you duff info, they don't want to come out and say they are holding the car so that you can't hand it back.

IF YOU ORDER FROM SEAT DIRECTLY: The car arrives at the dealer it gets valeted and you collect it and have the fall back of the 14 day cooling off period, this usually takes a few days.

IF YOU ORDER FROM A THIRD PARTY COMPANY: The car arrives at the dealer that they have ordered from, the dealer could turn the car around in a few days BUT your third party lease provider wants you to wait 2 weeks till the cooling off period is over. So that you can't change your mind and hand them back a used car they need to dispose of. So what could be a few days turn around ends up 3 weeks to a month compared to buying from a seat dealer.

Agree that the lease company feeds you with information later than the process of actual build, was told by lease company car was starting to be built on Monday 15th April but when i contacted Seat UK on the same monday i was told the car was already built and was on the way to port, a week later i got an email from lease company saying its on way to port so its like they feed you info a week or 2 later than whats actually happening,

i contacted Seat again on Tuesday and they said my car is in the UK waiting transport to the Dealership which could take 3-4 weeks, be interesting to see when Leasing company tell me its in the UK as not heard anything more from them yet:banghead2

Reactions: Copra68

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Woop, got a email from my dealer this morning. My R ST is ready to be shipped to Sweden one week early :dance: was planned to be built this week

Reactions: Deano j1971

MDB

Apr 2, 2019
Picked the car up from JCT Bradford this morn.
Pretty slow journey home but so far so good. Love the colour.
There were a number of mag grey & black cupra’s that looked ready and 1 silver that was being checked over. Can’t say I saw any Desire red ones but it was a pretty full yard with all sorts in so they may have been hidden.
Fingers crossed those that were BW11 and delivered to that dealership get theirs soon!!

Attachments

• D9C4718D-CD7C-48ED-A058-61F12CCB3047.jpeg
    D9C4718D-CD7C-48ED-A058-61F12CCB3047.jpeg
    845.6 KB · Views: 185
  • C218DCF9-C6F6-425A-B9EA-7B4798EB0CDE.jpeg
    C218DCF9-C6F6-425A-B9EA-7B4798EB0CDE.jpeg
    939.4 KB · Views: 189

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Picked the car up from JCT Bradford this morn.
Pretty slow journey home but so far so good. Love the colour.
There were a number of mag grey & black cupra’s that looked ready and 1 silver that was being checked over. Can’t say I saw any Desire red ones but it was a pretty full yard with all sorts in so they may have been hidden.
Fingers crossed those that were BW11 and delivered to that dealership get theirs soon!!

Happy you have it and I hope you enjoy it. You didn't see any Mystery blues ones did you by any chance?

Hibbo28

Feb 27, 2018
Ordered a 300 ST the end of February direct with Seat on lease. Just checked with Seat and still no build week. Anyone else order around the same time still waiting on a build week?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
Just had my collection confirmed for Monday 29th April. They could have delivered it on Wednesday 1st but I wanted to collect it myself.

Very excited now!! Will post up some pictures once I have collected.

Pyrogena

Apr 14, 2019
Ordered a 300 ST the end of February direct with Seat on lease. Just checked with Seat and still no build week. Anyone else order around the same time still waiting on a build week?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Ordered 7th feb and only just got build week today - week 20.

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
Just had my collection confirmed for Monday 29th April. They could have delivered it on Wednesday 1st but I wanted to collect it myself.

Very excited now!! Will post up some pictures once I have collected.

Who did you order through and which dealer are you collecting from?

Pyrogena

Apr 14, 2019
So your looking at mid May for your build? Any idea how long after build before you receive it?

13th May is what I've been told and then up to 5 weeks for delivery

I was originally told I would get delivery first week of May. All of this has come from Seat directly - the dealer has been utterly useless.

Hibbo28

Feb 27, 2018

I was originally told I would get delivery first week of May. All of this has come from Seat directly - the dealer has been utterly useless.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully mine isn't too far behind getting a build week. I know they say patience is a virtue but I just want my new car :lol:

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Wait what, 5weeks? Never realised UK was on the other side of the globe :runaway:

My car is waiting to be shipped this week, transport to Sweden take one week. Then 1-2 weeks until I take delivery.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
My 290 lux lease arrived today

The old man who drove it to me had it in Cupra mode the whole way :happy:

Loving it!

The black and darker bits do get offset nicely in white! It was white or black for me, but I took the dark side!

Still waiting for LO to ‘find’ my car that’s apparently at dealership... just lost..?

Over a month within the UK and counting haha! Enjoy the new car!

Reactions: bigup

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013

It's 3 weeks from factory/port to the dealers. Have you ordered from a dealer or third party lease company?

MDB

Apr 2, 2019
Happy you have it and I hope you enjoy it. You didn't see any Mystery blues ones did you by any chance?

To be honest, can't say i noticed any, but certainly not to say there weren't any as there were just hundreds of cars there and we didn't really go too deep in to the lot.
Fingers crossed you get some good news this week.

Reactions: Juro

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
To be honest, can't say i noticed any, but certainly not to say there weren't any as there were just hundreds of cars there and we didn't really go too deep in to the lot.
Fingers crossed you get some good news this week.
Cheers, just chased again, still waiting for a response though. Seriously starting to get annoyed now[:@]

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise