MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

DBon

Mar 28, 2019
The black and darker bits do get offset nicely in white! It was white or black for me, but I took the dark side!

Still waiting for LO to ‘find’ my car that’s apparently at dealership... just lost..?

Over a month within the UK and counting haha! Enjoy the new car!

I'm also waiting for my cupra to get to the dealer
Been at sheerness since 2nd April and still not moved!
Ordered via LO too

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
Car arrived at Grimsby on 10th April, miraculously Leasing Options have emailed today (exactly 14 days after:think:) to say it's just arrived in the UK and still expected to be at the dealers on the 6th May.

Reactions: Copra68

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
I'm also waiting for my cupra to get to the dealer
Been at sheerness since 2nd April and still not moved!
Ordered via LO too

Mine has been at the dealer since 1st April and I have had a reg number for 2 weeks, but still no delivery date. I am emailing Nationwide on a daily basis now!

DBon

Mar 28, 2019
Got my SLI at end of March and chased on 2nd April to be told it's in sheerness
Got my reg and signed docs and returned and all ok
Was told 22nd April to dealer and now they saying 17th may when I've emailed LO for a update
Hoping it comes before as my current car goes back next week

minty

Jan 26, 2016
Long time lurker, first time poster :)
I placed my order with LO on the 2nd of April. I phoned them up as i needed a car by the end of the month as i am changing jobs and wil be handing my company car. Luckily they said they had a cancellation on an order of a nevada white (non lux unfortunately) in stock, so i placed the order right away and got the paperwork sorted asap. I go to collect the car from the dealer in York on Friday the 29th April. Excited is an understatement :clown:

Reactions: bgb and bigup

bigup

Mar 25, 2019
Manchester
I placed my order with LO on the 2nd of April. I phoned them up as i needed a car by the end of the month as i am changing jobs and wil be handing my company car. Luckily they said they had a cancellation on an order of a nevada white (non lux unfortunately) in stock, so i placed the order right away and got the paperwork sorted asap. I go to collect the car from the dealer in York on Friday the 29th April. Excited is an understatement :clown:

Nice one mate, good result!

Reactions: minty

Pyrogena

Apr 14, 2019
It's 3 weeks from factory/port to the dealers. Have you ordered from a dealer or third party lease company?

Direct from Seat. To be fair, I think the guy I spoke to was painting the worse case scenario. I'm hoping for a pleasant suprise!

Reactions: Copra68

Juro

Dec 5, 2018
I have got an update from Nationwide. There seams to be an Admin fault with SEAT and apparently they just need to tick a box to say they are happy with the car before they can release it. It'snot just mine but 5 others as well. I hope they get it sorted as I am now without a car and I have no idea when this one will arrive.

Madmick

Mar 6, 2019
I have got an update from Nationwide. There seams to be an Admin fault with SEAT and apparently they just need to tick a box to say they are happy with the car before they can release it. It'snot just mine but 5 others as well. I hope they get it sorted as I am now without a car and I have no idea when this one will arrive.
Hate to rub it in but seat have brought my delivery forward to tomorrow. Avengers and new car day I wont sleep tonight. The simple things.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Skyscraper120

Skyscraper120

Feb 13, 2019
Hate to rub it in but seat have brought my delivery forward to tomorrow. Avengers and new car day I wont sleep tonight. The simple things.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

[:@] Mine was on the same boat as yours and not even at the dealer yet!!

Ozzy 95

Apr 20, 2019
I ordered mine in blue (non lux) at the end of March from LO and I'm being told July delivery! That can be right can it ?!?!

Copra68

Jun 10, 2013
I ordered mine in blue (non lux) at the end of March from LO and I'm being told July delivery! That can be right can it ?!?!
That's 12 weeks so that what the usual quoted time is, ST's usually have a delay on top of that.

minty

Jan 26, 2016

When I had enquired about a factory order for a lux in blue I was told the wait time would be approximately 12-14 weeks.

KKaybe

Apr 15, 2019

Friday the 29th? The 29th is a Monday, if you mean Friday 26th, same here!

Reactions: minty

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019

I ordered around the same time and the dealer has told me they are receiving it first week in May (I was also originally told July for the Cupra Lux Magnetic Grey Hatch). I'd be happy if I wasn't in Spain until July!! At least it should be waiting for me when I get back.

-antero-

Sep 22, 2017
Estonia
Yesterday was a goooood day:dance::drive1:
IMG_6227.jpg IMG_6228.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.