20190607_161854.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 169

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
r.jpeg
f.jpeg
Oh damn don’t know if I can wait any longer :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've only been waiting 2 weeks and estimated date is 21st. Feels like an eternity. There hasnt been a new video on YouTube for weeks and I'm on verge of divorce from talking about it. My dealer isn't interested as I would like and just says I'll let you know when it lands But for me that's just not good enough.
Oh damn don’t know if I can wait any longer :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought waiting to go on holiday was bad it's not got **** on this. It's bad really bad.

FINCH

Being Nosey
Mar 15, 2010
Aberdeen
View attachment 7620 View attachment 7621
I've only been waiting 2 weeks and estimated date is 21st. Feels like an eternity. There hasnt been a new video on YouTube for weeks and I'm on verge of divorce from talking about it. My dealer isn't interested as I would like and just says I'll let you know when it lands But for me that's just not good enough.

I thought waiting to go on holiday was bad it's not got **** on this. It's bad really bad.
Thanks for putting up a picture of a midnight black one I kind of forgot what I chose haha

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Being honest with you I chose black because I thought the grey looked blue. Then I saw a picture on here of a grey one began to question my decision haha. Think you will be over the moon when you see it
To be honest if the badges were still silver I would of gone white. I just think it's the best colour for the copper badge and black calipers. To be honest they are all nice. Only had black grey and white to choose from when I ordered anyway.

Danbartlett46

May 13, 2019
Being honest with you I chose black because I thought the grey looked blue. Then I saw a picture on here of a grey one began to question my decision haha. Think you will be over the moon when you see it

We shall see! Hope to have some pics up by the end of the month, fingers crossed!!

Cookie12

Mar 26, 2019
Mine finally got delivered at 2pm. Driver said it would be 12.30 but Friday afternoon traffic got in the way unfortunately. I decided wait a few hours to have a proper drive due to said traffic etc.

So I used the time to set stuff up like radio, instrument cluster to my preference etc. I really like the interior, better quality than I was expecting tbh. Love the little details like leds in door cards, the carbon effects on seats and door cards. Really like infotainment system for a standard set. I'm a computer geek and love tech and I'm always dissappointed in them and when I own a car it's one of the first things I change. I actually wouldn't change this if I could (lease). It does what I want and is nice to use. I suppose it's new, and I've never had a new car so by the time I get to a car the tech is old as it moves on so fast these days, and dates quickly.

When I finally took her out I was blown away how good this thing is. It's quick once its moving, the 30-70 pull is relentless. Couldn't get any decent traction from a standing start due to weather, it just spins, but obviously expected that.

DSG box is fantastic, and I love all the options you have in settings and virtual cockpit stuff. In comfort mode its a great ride, better than the golf this has replace which surprised me, and the enable cupra mode and love how everything just subtly changes ready for business lol.

Only negative point so far is the well documented cabin noise, which is the tyres I believe. It is very loud, and comparing it to the golf its replaced its night and day different unfortunately. But its quickly forgotten about once your foot hits the naughty peddle

So yeah first impressions are great and looking forward to more drives over the weekend.

Reactions: Danbartlett46

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Mine finally got delivered at 2pm. Driver said it would be 12.30 but Friday afternoon traffic got in the way unfortunately. I decided wait a few hours to have a proper drive due to said traffic etc.

So I used the time to set stuff up like radio, instrument cluster to my preference etc. I really like the interior, better quality than I was expecting tbh. Love the little details like leds in door cards, the carbon effects on seats and door cards. Really like infotainment system for a standard set. I'm a computer geek and love tech and I'm always dissappointed in them and when I own a car it's one of the first things I change. I actually wouldn't change this if I could (lease). It does what I want and is nice to use. I suppose it's new, and I've never had a new car so by the time I get to a car the tech is old as it moves on so fast these days, and dates quickly.

When I finally took her out I was blown away how good this thing is. It's quick once its moving, the 30-70 pull is relentless. Couldn't get any decent traction from a standing start due to weather, it just spins, but obviously expected that.

DSG box is fantastic, and I love all the options you have in settings and virtual cockpit stuff. In comfort mode its a great ride, better than the golf this has replace which surprised me, and the enable cupra mode and love how everything just subtly changes ready for business lol.

Only negative point so far is the well documented cabin noise, which is the tyres I believe. It is very loud, and comparing it to the golf its replaced its night and day different unfortunately. But its quickly forgotten about once your foot hits the naughty peddle

So yeah first impressions are great and looking forward to more drives over the weekend.
Brilliant you lucky lucky man.

Reactions: KeepRight

FINCH

Being Nosey
Mar 15, 2010
Aberdeen

Great write up! Makes me even more excited like a wee boy at Christmas. Whats your take on the exhaust note?

Cookie12

Mar 26, 2019
Great write up! Makes me even more excited like a wee boy at Christmas. Whats your take on the exhaust note?

You wont be dissapointed. I know I'm currently in the, I have a new toy and it's great stage mentally, but I can already tell it's a great car.

That smile that appears on your face when driving cant be faked. Never had it once driving the golf gt in 18 months of ownership. Drove this for 30 minutes and I was grinning like the cat that got the cream!.

The exhaust note is nice, and I've heard a pop and bang already. It's not loud loud, which I dont mind as I dont like that anymore, which is probably due to me getting older lol. I think I'm hearing that soundakuator thing more tbh, which again I dont mind. If it sounds good it sounds good in my eyes, fake noise or not and I like what I'm hearing so far.

It would be interesting to hear the exhaust on it's own, without fake noises though.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise