MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
nationwide said it was due at dealership on 10th June, now stating Mon 17th June. I have the following week off work to get DIY done in the house would be nice to get it by then. But with 2 week change your mind period, don't think I will get it till sometime after 1st July.
For what its worth they didnt hold me to the 2 weeks, quite. It will be 12 days from when I signed the documents, and 1 week since it arrived at the dealer.

Reactions: Edp33

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Great news !! :)

My Magnetic Grey R ST is still sat at Port of Tyne, it was offloaded this time last week so has been sat there exactly one week.

Hope there is some movement soon.
Think mine sat there to mate. Must have been on that boat because my EST to dealer is still 1 week today. And has been in transit 2 weeks. Hopefully movement early next week.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Think mine sat there to mate. Must have been on that boat because my EST to dealer is still 1 week today. And has been in transit 2 weeks. Hopefully movement early next week.
Just rang Seat and the car was loaded onto a transporter 2 hours ago !!

It’s getting closer :))))

Pinscher90

May 2, 2019
My black midnight cupra 290 ez is due to the dealer on 7/7/19

I wonder when I will actually get it though the wait is real lol!

Never waited so long for something in my life !

How’s everyone copping with theirs ? What has been your experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Mine is jct 600 Bradford anytime I ask them they just repeat the EST delivery to dealer date over and over again. What info do you need to call seat mate
You need your SLI number from the dealer, then ring Seat customer services and choose option 7 (9-5 mon-fri).
They will then pretty much tell you anything they can.

Jan 26, 2019
Almost 6 months after ordering, it’s finally here. Cupra 300 ST Lux in Magnetic Grey.
I also got the “convenience and safety” pack.
First impressions: really nice place to be!

Will post up some pics later.

Last edited by a moderator:

y2cwr2005

May 5, 2019
Had my car on order since May and finally got the date to the dealer, 7/7, excited would be an understatement!
For anyone that's gone from only driving manual to a DSG, how did you find the change, was it weird to adjust to.

KeepRight

May 13, 2019
Just got my delivery date of Friday 21st for my Cupra EZ 290 in mystery blue. I'm so excited!!! Unfortunately the gf beat me to it and is picking up her brand new A1 S-line this Tuesday ☹️
We're off to Cornwall on Friday, going to have to toss a coin to decide which car to take!!!

Robinm

Oct 16, 2016
Had my car on order since May and finally got the date to the dealer, 7/7, excited would be an understatement!
For anyone that's gone from only driving manual to a DSG, how did you find the change, was it weird to adjust to.

I was always of the opinion that you have to have a manual gearbox to get the best out of a car and I have been driving for a very looooong time! Having had a Cupra ST 4 drive for 2 years I can assure you it is a load of old bollocks. DSG gearboxes are brilliant and I am a definite convert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: y2cwr2005
Jan 26, 2019
Pictures as promised..

582272117.026881public.JPG 582272108.543444public.JPG 582272098.562901public.JPG

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
Just got a conformation call. Its coming tomorrow morning at about 9am! Must be an early start for him because he said he is driving it from Doncaster (to Exeter).

Reactions: KeepRight
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members