MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
Its here! Wow the colour (mag grey) is actually really nice, I wasn't 100% sure about it, but its lovely and dark.

Im shocked by how smooth it is! Far more compliant and smooth than my Astra, but I haven't had a chance to try anything but comfort mode yet. Even in that its pretty nippy, but deceptive, it doesn't feel fast until you look at the speedo.

May 26, 2019
Guys, quick question those that ordered your Leon Cupra through Nationwide vehicle Hire, how long before the arrive at dealer date did you receive your paperwork to sign?
Thanks for the help.

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
Yeah a week just about. My paperwork was sent on a Tuesday, the car was with the dealer on the following Monday and then delivered the next Monday after that.

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
You need your SLI number from the dealer, then ring Seat customer services and choose option 7 (9-5 mon-fri).
They will then pretty much tell you anything they can.
Have you had confirmation yours is at dealers yet mate. My salesman is just blanking me now think hes had enough

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Have you had confirmation yours is at dealers yet mate. My salesman is just blanking me now think hes had enough
Yes sorry for not updating, I’ve got so many active threads about the Cupra R ST I lose track.

Yes arrived at dealers yesterday. He sent me a cheeky picture via text message of the Carbon Front Splitter area with his reflection on the paintwork and a thumbs up lol
I don’t want to view it yet as saving the surprise for collection day Friday which is all confirmed.

It’s just awaiting the ABT tuning kit to arrive tomorrow for fitting and it’s ready :).

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Yes sorry for not updating, I’ve got so many active threads about the Cupra R ST I lose track.

Yes arrived at dealers yesterday. He sent me a cheeky picture via text message of the Carbon Front Splitter area with his reflection on the paintwork and a thumbs up lol
I don’t want to view it yet as saving the surprise for collection day Friday which is all confirmed.

It’s just awaiting the ABT tuning kit to arrive tomorrow for fitting and it’s ready :).
Happy days mate thanks. I'm hoping hes on holiday now Haha my wife wont let me ring him shes had enough aswell. My date to dealer isn't till Friday but the man wont tell me a thing not a thing. I guess I'd know now if it had been held up. Enjoy Friday

Reactions: Slickric21

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Happy days mate thanks. I'm hoping hes on holiday now Haha my wife wont let me ring him shes had enough aswell. My date to dealer isn't till Friday but the man wont tell me a thing not a thing. I guess I'd know now if it had been held up. Enjoy Friday
At last a decent reply. Car is still at port awaiting transportation. Car has been there over a week so should be on the move asap. He also gave me the SLI number. All going well should be with me this time next week.

May 17, 2019
Has anyone had a date given that it would arrive at the dealer but then this date has come and gone with no new info. My date was 17/06 to be delivered to the dealer but no idea which dealer. This is with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
At last a decent reply. Car is still at port awaiting transportation. Car has been there over a week so should be on the move asap. He also gave me the SLI number. All going well should be with me this time next week.
I though you weren’t allowed to contact him ??
Very brave disobeying your Wife ;)

At Least you have your SLI number now so can chase it with Seat directly.
Mine was sat there exactly a Week, so any day now yours will get moving.
Ring em daily at around 4:30pm and ask what’s happening, soon you will here the words you want “it’s been loaded onto a transporter”.
:)

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
I though you weren’t allowed to contact him ??
Very brave disobeying your Wife ;)

At Least you have your SLI number now so can chase it with Seat directly.
Mine was sat there exactly a Week, so any day now yours will get moving.
Ring em daily at around 4:30pm and ask what’s happening, soon you will here the words you want “it’s been loaded onto a transporter”.
:)
He emailed back luckily enough. I cant believe how bad it gets you Haha. Call me impatient but its bloody horrendous waiting. Hopefully soon all be over and time to enjoy. I live out in the sticks now so even popping to the shops is fast running country roads. Like heaven for these cars.

FINCH

Being Nosey
Mar 15, 2010
Aberdeen
Has anyone had a date given that it would arrive at the dealer but then this date has come and gone with no new info. My date was 17/06 to be delivered to the dealer but no idea which dealer. This is with Nationwide Vehicle Contracts.
Same boat Tom, was at the dealer on the 7th, didn’t get the finance documents till Thursday. Now waiting for the delivery team to phone...

JR19

Apr 2, 2019
15/07 was the date to dealer.. rang today and they said it's on the Pegasus Ace ship and should be arriving in the UK today or tomorrow.. then she said 7-10 working days to the dealer then I assume 14 days to me as the lease company have it held for 14 days I guess so hoping I can collect it around the 15/07! (Non-lux Cupra)

TheMarkOfTel

May 7, 2019
15/07 was the date to dealer.. rang today and they said it's on the Pegasus Ace ship and should be arriving in the UK today or tomorrow.. then she said 7-10 working days to the dealer then I assume 14 days to me as the lease company have it held for 14 days I guess so hoping I can collect it around the 15/07! (Non-lux Cupra)
Did you ring Seat customer services? I was told mine is in transit today but not as much information as that..so maybe the same ship?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.