MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Erm not sure if anything the price should increase as the buckets were a costly option. Circ £1200 extra when they could be specc’d.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to Spanish configurator as they have options available unlike the EZ method they offer us over here. The buckets on the far right are a 550 euro cheaper option on the current LEON compared to Leather in the centre. So I'd expect a price decrease.

Attachments

• Finish_Options.JPG
    Finish_Options.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 108

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Noticed they have gone back to emocion red on the cupra also, desire red no longer a cupra option
Glad I ordered when I did, as prefer the Desire Red. Would be nice to have had the safety pack included. I couldn't justify the extra when it was part of the driving assistance pack.
I see the Leon ST is now rebranded as Estate.

Reactions: Ashley_ng

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
Glad I ordered when I did, as prefer the Desire Red. Would be nice to have had the safety pack included. I couldn't justify the extra when it was part of the driving assistance pack.
I see the Leon ST is now rebranded as Estate.

Same as you although i have Mystery Blue which is no longer a Cupra colour, bit annoyed about the bucket seats on the LUX model though as would have liked to of had them in mine :( lol

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
Seat have said my Cupra has been at the Port in Spain since 27th June and is awaiting a ship, anyone know which ship or ships are used? I know the dealer is York.

Pinscher90

May 2, 2019
Good afternoon

Your vehicle has arrived at the dealership, once all checks have been completed and the delivery team have delivery authority they will contact you, to arrange delivery to yourself.

So how long would the wait be ????!!!

Ashley_ng

Jan 27, 2019
Good afternoon

Your vehicle has arrived at the dealership, once all checks have been completed and the delivery team have delivery authority they will contact you, to arrange delivery to yourself.

Dealer inspection is usually a couple of days depending how busy they are, again it depends how busy the delivery team are till they can fit you in, my Cupra from JCT600 Bradford was 5days from arriving at the dealer then inspection then delivery to me

Reactions: Pinscher90

jez3062

Feb 3, 2015
Had an email on 3rd July saying my car was now built and on the way to the EU port. Delivery to dealer was pushed back to 05/08/19 though.

Any ideas on how long it takes from date built to arriving in the UK? Im hoping the arrival date at dealer will actually be sooner! The anticipation is killing me!

Mystery blue 290 EZ DSG for me!

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Good afternoon

Mine comes on Tuesday it's been 17days since it arrived at dealers. Dealer denied it was there for nearly a week.

Pinscher90

May 2, 2019
We are pleased to confirm the delivery of your new vehicle which will take place on the 23/07/2019. Please check your email for further information.

Finally!!!!!!!!

Oi oi

Robinm

Oct 16, 2016
Seat informed me today build date for cupra r st has been pushed back to the end of October. They offered me the black/grey colour one with a discount for delivery sometime next month, so I accepted.

That’s odd I have been offered exactly the same deal. I was offered £500 off if I take delivery before 1st September for a ‘stock’ vehicle in Blackness Grey. Problem is I want the panoramic sunroof and I really like the tech grey colour. I am having a chat with my dealer on Wednesday!!

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
That’s odd I have been offered exactly the same deal. I was offered £500 off if I take delivery before 1st September for a ‘stock’ vehicle in Blackness Grey. Problem is I want the panoramic sunroof and I really like the tech grey colour. I am having a chat with my dealer on Wednesday!!

Yeah my discount was £500, no panoramic sunroof either with the tech grey one which I wanted with the magnetic tech grey. Ordered mine on the 5th april and the build date kept being put back, so that's why I accepted the offer.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Are you ordering the Blackness Grey and it’s still to be built/delivered ?

They are in stock at several Cupra dealers to buy and drive away almost instantly !!

My local Cupra dealer has one sat in the showroom (no sunroof sadly, I got that one).

There’s even one on autotrader with a couple hundred miles on it with a Pano Sunroof.
But the price it’s listed at you want to be taking off at LEAST £3000 for that trust me ;) maybe even £3500 as it’s got no ABT.

icestorm81

Sep 9, 2008
Dorset, Dorchester
Are you ordering the Blackness Grey and it’s still to be built/delivered ?

They are in stock at several Cupra dealers to buy and drive away almost instantly !!

My local Cupra dealer has one sat in the showroom (no sunroof sadly, I got that one).

There’s even one on autotrader with a couple hundred miles on it with a Pano Sunroof.
But the price it’s listed at you want to be taking off at LEAST £3000 for that trust me ;) maybe even £3500 as it’s got no ABT.
Its already been built, still in Spain tho. Got the performance pack but will be no match up against my mk1 cupra r. Yes it is the blackness grey, really like the colour.

Reactions: Slickric21

Robinm

Oct 16, 2016
Yeah my discount was £500, no panoramic sunroof either with the tech grey one which I wanted with the magnetic tech grey. Ordered mine on the 5th april and the build date kept being put back, so that's why I accepted the offer.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members