MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
What’s the difference with the lux 2 standard?
upload_2019-8-19_14-38-37.png

Aug 18, 2019
Seaqts in Micro suede? it used to be full leather in the LUX model. tbh I think the suede looks more luxurious
But nothing major bud hav u got the car yet?
View attachment 9401

They changed it for MY19 maybe MY20 to the new bucket seats
I think they look a lot better compared to the leather ones but that's just me :)
no tour dead right smart doesn’t the cupra 290 cum with these hav u got the car yet

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
no way!! puts a bad taste in my mouth when they do things like this. i never ordered a LUX for MY19 because i didnt think it was worth it. it would have been worth it had it came with these!
I Ordered the Lux for the keyless entry and the adaptive cruise control and only once I did a bit of digging did i find out they changed the seats, confirmed it with lease company before I ordered and they sent me the above price list with the Lux additions on it :)

Aug 18, 2019
No the standard 290 comes with just sport seats in part leather I think
Ordered mine earlier this month so still early days for me :( not expecting it till late october
Suppose 2 b fast as f—- I got mine on a personal lease £299 a month £299 deposit what colour did u get?

Aug 18, 2019
you get it through leasing options? I got the Lux in Magnetic Grey :) I was torn between a Cupra, the new Focus ST or a Hyundai i30N
No perrys seat in Manchester yes same colour was goin 4 the mystery blue but don’t lik now I lik those i30 n but got that stupid tablet sticking out lik the focus, suppose 2 b lik the new Leon goin 2 b lik this

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise