MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Loxy

Aug 28, 2019
Following yesterday's confusing, none committal and seemingly going backwards exchange with CS, I sent an email request via the contact form on the site. I had the auto-response, "We aim to reply within 48 hours," email but as of yet they haven't got back to me.

No contact from Seat today.

Joe wants his Cupra

Aug 31, 2019
Done my weekly call to Seat
now have an 'Unconfirmed' Build week of week 45 (4th November)....sigh :thumbd::thumbd::thumbd:
“Unconfirmed” isn’t helpful at all. That’s exactly which status my car is still sat at. That information from Seat is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard! So frustrating.

Browesy

Oct 30, 2017
Ordered early August directly with Seat dealership (my local matched best lease deals I could find online for 18k miles) and have been given build week 44 (brought forward from 45) with status 10 (whatever that means...). Car is standard 290 hatch in Nevada white

Ali Bailey

Aug 30, 2019
Status 10 - estimated build week assigned
Status 20 - confirmed build week

I'd wait until status 20 before any hopes on a date. Fingers crossed for you though, you seem to be in one of the best positions of all of us.

Reactions: Joe wants his Cupra

Browesy

Oct 30, 2017
Status 10 - estimated build week assigned
Status 20 - confirmed build week

I'd wait until status 20 before any hopes on a date. Fingers crossed for you though, you seem to be in one of the best positions of all of us.

Thanks for information Ali! Yeah I agree with you. Dealer seem to still be hopeful they’ll source “unsold” stock or something and get it early but I will keep my fingers crossed for end of November delivery.

Super excited, my previous car was a 64 Leon FR which I loved but for the last year I’ve had a Juke (Puke) on company car scheme. Cupra will be quite a step up for me!!

Reactions: MXP2090

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
Anybody received a call from Seat today?
I have a missed call from a number in Spain and can only think it might be someone from Seat ringing me? or maybe I'm wishful thinking :')

Reactions: MXP2090

Sochaux

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone who ordered through LO. How long did it take before you received your finance docs? I accepted the order on the 4th Sept and send proof over on the 5th.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I feel better we are all in the same boat,but FML what is going on it’s like nothing is moving,are they not building cars

No one seems to be saying since MY20 orders that anyone’s is getting beyond status 00 and 10

I defo think it’s brexit,they don’t want to build and commit because they potentially face big loses in profit

Only thing I can think of because the excuses are just not believable and I have proven they are talking BS with the replies I have

Just build the dam cars already !!

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
Just got the below from LO

Hope you are well; Just to keep you updated on the progress of your vehicle. The dealer is anticipating that your vehicle should be with them on or around 09/12. This is a provisional date and may change so please don't rely too heavily on this.

Once your vehicle arrives into stock we will give you a call to arrange delivery.

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017
Just got the below from LO

Hope you are well; Just to keep you updated on the progress of your vehicle. The dealer is anticipating that your vehicle should be with them on or around 09/12. This is a provisional date and may change so please don't rely too heavily on this.

Once your vehicle arrives into stock we will give you a call to arrange delivery.

That is a long wait, hope you get the car before Christmas!

Loxy

Aug 28, 2019
Anyone who ordered through LO. How long did it take before you received your finance docs? I accepted the order on the 4th Sept and send proof over on the 5th.
About a week once the dealer confirmed the order.

Although saying that LO told me it was confirmed on 22nd August, finance docs came on 27th, Seat told me that the order was placed on the 28th...

I originally did the order and finance proof with LO on the 12th so I've lost two weeks from first ordering with them to the order being placed.

Loxy

Aug 28, 2019
I feel better we are all in the same boat,but FML what is going on it’s like nothing is moving,are they not building cars

No one seems to be saying since MY20 orders that anyone’s is getting beyond status 00 and 10

I defo think it’s brexit,they don’t want to build and commit because they potentially face big loses in profit

Only thing I can think of because the excuses are just not believable and I have proven they are talking BS with the replies I have

Just build the dam cars already !!
It is causing me quite a bit of stress to be honest. It shouldn't be, but there it is.

Every time I think about the car, I should be happy I'm getting a cracking car, then I get the pang of disappointment that they can't tell me when, which leads to is it actually going to happen, which annoys the hell out of me.

First world problems I know, but this is not the happy new car buying/leasing experience that it should be.

Last edited:

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
It is causing me quite a bit of stress to be honest. It shouldn't be, but there it is.

Every time I think about the car, I should be happy I'm getting a cracking car, then I get the pang of disappointment that they can't tell me when, which leads to is it actually going to happen, which annoys the hell out of me.

First world problems I know, but this is not the happy new car buying/leasing experience that it should be.
I agree and feel the same, the constant knock backs and mine is worse order July 10th confirmed July 10th only to be told this week it was never accepted by factory until 24th Aug I mean really !! Annoys me every time it comes up

I’m sure others ordered in July it would be interesting if they have been told this or strung along

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
When
So i got my call back yesterday and their answer was they have checked their internal systems and they are aiming to build the car sometime mid November so again got a different story but still no official build date against the car haha.
did you order it?

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
Has anyone actually had a cupra within the initial 3 months quoted to them? I have just ordered one about 2 weeks ago expecting mid December delivery According to LO

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Has anyone actually had a cupra within the initial 3 months quoted to them? I have just ordered one about 2 weeks ago expecting mid December delivery According to LO
As far as I’m aware since MY20 orders have been taken (July 10th) no one has had a BW yet yet alone taken delivery of one

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise