MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Hey all, first post on here! (I think anyway) Placed an order for a 290 hatch on Tuesday through Nationwide, the lady seemed to think it was an older batch I was ordering from and said it was probably a cancelled order. I got an email yesterday saying the estimated build week is 7th of October but reading through this thread I fear it may be a bit later than that in reality!
They did have stock my19 that were just changing to My20 spec so you could be lucky if it’s a certain spec not yet sold.

I just seem to be the unluckiest,ordered before most of the latest post and have no idea when I’ll get it other than next year atm lol :( lucky I can actually wait but I’d rather not

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Can someone give me the email for Seat CS uk please I want to send them proof I was told factory confirmed July 10th and not Aug 24th and get an anwser as to who fed me BS which has led to megetting rather disappointed and now unaware what’s going on with my order

Thanks I know a few have mentioned email rather than calling

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Can someone give me the email for Seat CS uk please I want to send them proof I was told factory confirmed July 10th and not Aug 24th and get an anwser as to who fed me BS which has led to megetting rather disappointed and now unaware what’s going on with my order

Thanks I know a few have mentioned email rather than calling
Just # @ tag them on twitter.

The Banker

Aug 9, 2019
My Leon Cupra Lux was ordered through Leasing Options on 8th August and according to Seat was accepted by the factory after summer close down on 25th August. They have given me a "code 10" estimated build of week 5 - which is w/c 28th January and suggested phoning back in 2 weeks for an update. He said it most probably will be sooner but could also be later. Nothing like the 12 weeks delivery quoted by LO of end of October! Not a major issue if it does arrive to that timescale as my existing lease is due to go back end February but had hoped to avoid a service cost.

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
My Leon Cupra Lux was ordered through Leasing Options on 8th August and according to Seat was accepted by the factory after summer close down on 25th August. They have given me a "code 10" estimated build of week 5 - which is w/c 28th January and suggested phoning back in 2 weeks for an update. He said it most probably will be sooner but could also be later. Nothing like the 12 weeks delivery quoted by LO of end of October! Not a major issue if it does arrive to that timescale as my existing lease is due to go back end February but had hoped to avoid a service cost.
what spec did you order?

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I’m going to call tomos and will see what they say I ordered JULY 10th and had accepted 24th aug apparently so mine should have some update I hope

Reactions: The Banker

Maurizie

Jul 5, 2018
Does anyone know if Nationwide will give you the Seat order number so I can ask them directly if the order date is confirmed? When I ordered I was told they'd contact me when they had a confirmed date but I don't trust that they actually will!

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
ST or Hatch I thought lux hatch had this already and was one of the My20 update
As @The Banker has said,you only get seat belt and driver tiredness warnings in the new drivers assistance pack or whatever it's now called. You need to upgrade the pack to include the camera required for the other features.

Loxy

Aug 28, 2019

Was that Seat that told you that or LO?

This is near enough exactly what I've been told by LO, but Seat customer services are still stating November delivery.

I've spent the day asking LO for quotes on other cars, namely 320i/420i BMWs. Different cars I get that, but I can't wait for a March delivery date. BMWs are in stock.

I very nearly hit go on an X2 20i M Sport until it came back as base spec with alcantara seats. If it would have had leather...

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019

This is near enough exactly what I've been told by LO, but Seat customer services are still stating November delivery.

I've spent the day asking LO for quotes on other cars, namely 320i/420i BMWs. Different cars I get that, but I can't wait for a March delivery date. BMWs are in stock.

I very nearly hit go on an X2 20i M Sport until it came back as base spec with alcantara seats. If it would have had leather...

As an x1 m sport driver and 11k miles in, I’d seriously steer clear. Dreadful car. Unstable under load. **** nav. Poor connectivity. Awful seats. Loss of road noise.

Reactions: Loxy

The Banker

Aug 9, 2019

That was from Seat. Not had any updates from LO. In fact it is only today I found out from Seat who is the supplying dealer!

Loxy

Aug 28, 2019
That was from Seat. Not had any updates from LO. In fact it is only today I found out from Seat who is the supplying dealer!
D M Keith in York?

I was hoping you would have said LO. I'll be in the same boat then if it has come from Seat. :(

The Banker

Aug 9, 2019
D M Keith in York?

I was hoping you would have said LO. I'll be in the same boat then if it has come from Seat. :(
Yes DM Keith York. Disappointed I’m having to contact Seat myself to get updates. Maybe LO and the dealer are hoping the situation will improve?

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Does anyone know if Nationwide will give you the Seat order number so I can ask them directly if the order date is confirmed? When I ordered I was told they'd contact me when they had a confirmed date but I don't trust that they actually will!

No they won’t, but log in to online portal they usually put it on there and not email you.

Loxy

Aug 28, 2019
Yes DM Keith York. Disappointed I’m having to contact Seat myself to get updates. Maybe LO and the dealer are hoping the situation will improve?
The account manager at LO seemed very keen to try and get me into something else last week. I've broken over the weekend and started looking.

I'm bitterly disappointed as the Cupra was everything I was looking for in a car. See if Seat CS come back to me tomorrow.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.