MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Some of the guys who ordered Cupra STs had waits of 9 months +. I don't think it's Brexit, I think it's the silly low price. Name me something similar you can buy for £21k brand new or lease for £250? I personally don't think they can meet demand.
Yer I agree
Called and complained and had it
Logged.Apprently when I get the car I can request some good will ?? What and if I get anything will see

They said it takes a week to build and 3-4 for deliver so I have about 2-3 weeks grace and if no BW I’ll have to cancel

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
Well progress of a sort, received and returned finance documents. Now waiting to see if car turns up at dealers on the 16/10 as suggested. Been just over 3 months since I ordered. Be nice to have a car again, 7 weeks without has been interesting, my steps per day has never been as high and the train company has made a few extra £

Reactions: Ali Bailey

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Well progress of a sort, received and returned finance documents. Now waiting to see if car turns up at dealers on the 16/10 as suggested. Been just over 3 months since I ordered. Be nice to have a car again, 7 weeks without has been interesting, my steps per day has never been as high and the train company has made a few extra £

Who did you order with? Ordered mine 3 months ago and expected at dealers on the 18th (currently on the comet ace, docking tomorrow night) and still had no finance documents to sign.

HRS

Jul 4, 2019
Ordered mine on 10th July, still no confirmed build date. Cupra (non-lux) in Midnight Black.

The expected arrival date of 12-16 weeks was definitely optimistic, but luckily I can wait as my current car doesn't need to go back until early next year.

Anyone else ordered the same spec and had a confirmed BW?

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Ordered mine on 10th July, still no confirmed build date. Cupra (non-lux) in Midnight Black.

The expected arrival date of 12-16 weeks was definitely optimistic, but luckily I can wait as my current car doesn't need to go back until early next year.

ordered mine 17th July same spec, it’s here tomorrow. Odd

deano1988

Aug 15, 2019
Just called seat UK again and my provisional build week has now atleast moved into this year and is week 51 which is better then week 5 which it was - still nothing confirmed yet though. (Nevada White Leon Cupra Lux no additional add-ons)

andrew.scopes

Sep 14, 2019

I’ve got the same coming. Confirmed build week 44

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
For those awaiting the Pegasus Ace, she’s nearing her destination....

12585339d86eba939e07c5f1e7d41acd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
The lux orders appear to be the most delayed for some reason but reading above still seems there is some really quick orders and some delayed

ordered 3 weeks ago and have a confirmed BW like wtf lol

I ordered like 3 months ago and nothing !!

gk26

Sep 29, 2019
Replacement order arrived today. It's not a Cupra, so I am slightly peeved about that, but it's still impressive in other ways.

Three week turnaround as in stock.

Congrats, looks nice!

I’m considering cancelling my Cupra Lux order as well. There’s a very good deal on a 420i m sport gran coupe at the moment that I think I’ll go for. Has less toys than the Cupra, no sunroof, no ACC, lane assist etc but after reading so many threads and watching videos about road noise, rattles etc I think the BMW will be built better and overall a better place to be in. Considerably slower than the Cupra...having a hard time deciding.

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Congrats, looks nice!

I’m considering cancelling my Cupra Lux order as well. There’s a very good deal on a 420i m sport gran coupe at the moment that I think I’ll go for. Has less toys than the Cupra, no sunroof, no ACC, lane assist etc but after reading so many threads and watching videos about road noise, rattles etc I think the BMW will be built better and overall a better place to be in. Considerably slower than the Cupra...having a hard time deciding.
I have just rang Seat and they are saying my build date will be no later that BW 49 have you had one yet?

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
The lux orders appear to be the most delayed for some reason but reading above still seems there is some really quick orders and some delayed

ordered 3 weeks ago and have a confirmed BW like wtf lol

I ordered like 3 months ago and nothing !!
Have you rang Seat They are saying my build date will be no later that BW 49 have you had one yet?

gk26

Sep 29, 2019
Have you rang Seat They are saying my build date will be no later that BW 49 have you had one yet?

Last time I spoke to them they gave me an unconfirmed BW 8 and told me to contact them again next month. That’s good news for you though!

HRS

Jul 4, 2019
What information do I need to ring Seat Customer Services, and does anybody know where I can get it? (ordered through Leasing Options on 10th July) I've got nothing except an unconfirmed build date of Week 45 so far, but not spoke to Seat CS direct, just the account manager at LO.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.