MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

ha2ell

Aug 11, 2019
Would the fact that my lease company ordered through a dealer make a difference?
I don't know I'm afraid. What I said may be wrong, but the whole order system with Seat putting build weeks months in advance seems extremely messy so who knows what their system is

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
I don't think there's a lot LO can do. A mix of being closed for August, Brexit, and the sheer amount of orders means Seat can't cope, so I think most of the LO orders entered at the end of August will be delayed. Also leasing companies get build slots after main dealers so I've heard. If I don't get a build slot by the end of the month I reckon I'll cancel as there's no way it will get to me before Christmas.
If you ordered through LO, From what I know they place their orders through DM Keith Seat (Grimsby or York I can't remember) so technically should be handled by Seat as if it's a dealer order (I think)

deano1988

Aug 15, 2019
Another interesting call with seat UK today. So car now has provisional build week of week 50 (so come forward another week) but she said this will change and I should have the car the week commencing 11th November :headhurt:so not sure how this works.

Maurizie

Jul 5, 2018
Just checked my Nationwide account and it seems my car has been assigned a reg! It was bw 7th October so no idea if it's in the country or not - does anyone know when they usually give them a reg?

Reactions: ramsayn

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Just checked my Nationwide account and it seems my car has been assigned a reg! It was bw 7th October so no idea if it's in the country or not - does anyone know when they usually give them a reg?

Took forever to get mine, it’s apparently in the country at a UK port. But won’t be at the dealers till 4th November. What did you order? And is it by any chance a Leeds number plate?

Reactions: Maurizie

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Mine was registered the day before they delivered it.

Reactions: Maurizie

Maurizie

Jul 5, 2018
Took forever to get mine, it’s apparently in the country at a UK port. But won’t be at the dealers till 4th November. What did you order? And is it by any chance a Leeds number plate?

It's just a standard Cupra in magnetic grey and yes it's a Leeds plate I think. My estimated date at the dealers is the 11th according to my account, hoping that will move closer though :)

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Another interesting call with seat UK today. So car now has provisional build week of week 50 (so come forward another week) but she said this will change and I should have the car the week commencing 11th November :headhurt:so not sure how this works.
It’s all BS

last 3 calls I have asked them if estimated still same and they say there is not an estimated BW they only know when it’s confirmed

then I say I was told it had an estimated and they seem confused

my complaint is going along nicely but atm not getting anywhere with my car just discussing what they may or may not do as good will !

jamesc

Sep 11, 2019
I've got the VIN of my BW41 car, which presumably is the point where they can register them, but I think the ship mine is on arrives in the UK today, so just a case of seeing how long it takes to get to my dealer, I'm hopeful I may get it next week.

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
It's just a standard Cupra in magnetic grey and yes it's a Leeds plate I think. My estimated date at the dealers is the 11th according to my account, hoping that will move closer though :)

don’t mean to burst your bubble but my build week was apparently mid September, then due at dealers mid October and now it’s not due at dealers until 4 November. It only gets delayed with nationwide

Ollie

Jul 26, 2019
VIN confirmed today and car apparently now in transit to the UK, estimated to be with me within 4 weeks.

Fingers crossed!!

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
My BW was apparently 41 but I have absolutely no idea where the bloody car is or even if it’s been built. Total joke. Order was placed back in June

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
It’s a mix of brexit,lots of orders,low prices,factory shut the whole of Aug and change of spec

All reasons from Seat or clearly obvious reasons

Reactions: Ali Bailey

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Have you heard anything since your complaint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They offered me a standard cupra due to be built BW46.

obviously not a lux and no pan roof so big downgrade

Said it’s literally the only stock car they have

complaint ongoing for any good will or actual something of use

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.