MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
They offered me a standard cupra due to be built BW46.

obviously not a lux and no pan roof so big downgrade

Said it’s literally the only stock car they have

complaint ongoing for any good will or actual something of use

There’s a midnight black lux with pan roof as a demo in Doncaster. They may sell you that? I can tell you it looks great. If you want the General Manager’s contact details let me know.

Hang on though, you’re Forces Cars aren’t you? Prob won’t work then. Just realised as I’d finished typing the above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Yer will see what Seat say

basically they said if once built and at dealer it’s up to them to add it to system as stock or keep it and sell it themselves

means ones in here people talk about could be available but won’t show on Seat uk system as their stock

annoying

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
Another interesting call with seat UK today. So car now has provisional build week of week 50 (so come forward another week) but she said this will change and I should have the car the week commencing 11th November :headhurt:so not sure how this works.
I got a very similar reply to this

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
Just checked my Nationwide account and it seems my car has been assigned a reg! It was bw 7th October so no idea if it's in the country or not - does anyone know when they usually give them a reg?
I got my reg no from the finance docs, not showing on my account page yet, supposed to be at dealer tomorrow. My BW was 16th September.

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
oh haha, what build week and when did you order again?
I think it was supposed to have been been BW 38 although who actually knows. I placed the order with Nationwide on the 18th June and it was supposed to be an August delivery, as much as I want the Cupra, if I would have known it was going to be this long I would never have ordered it.

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
I think it was supposed to have been been BW 38 although who actually knows. I placed the order with Nationwide on the 18th June and it was supposed to be an August delivery, as much as I want the Cupra, if I would have known it was going to be this long I would never have ordered it.

Snap. Ordered 5th June and no idea if it’s built yet. Was told 3 to 4 months. Been almost 6 months!!

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Snap. Ordered 5th June and no idea if it’s built yet. Was told 3 to 4 months. Been almost 6 months!!

To you both,get your SLI number and call Seat uk CS.Ask when you order was confirmed with the factory as this is when the time actually starts.

I would be interested to know if you got in Before it after the factory shut.

I ordered July 10th but got told never accepted at factory till Aug 26th so all that time before meant nowt

I’m now nearly 4 months in when no BW and estimates if next year !

Mikertroid

May 31, 2019
Mine's due any day in UK. Allowing for time to get to dealer, my first chance to pickup will be 26 Nov. $h1t's getting real!

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
To you both,get your SLI number and call Seat uk CS.Ask when you order was confirmed with the factory as this is when the time actually starts.

I ordered July 10th but got told never accepted at factory till Aug 26th so all that time before meant nowt

From what we have been told ours are sat at the port in the UK waiting to be delivered to the supplier. They are supposed to be arriving at the supplier on the 4th Nov although I was told they are hoping to get them sometime next week, but we shall see. My current car is being collected today as I sold it, so I'm hoping I get the cupra soon.

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019

I’ve asked Motor Source for the number so I can contact Seat CS myself. I’ll update on my findings.

Aug 16, 2019
My local dealer placed my order on a Standard Cupra in Magnetic Grey on the 17th August and he's just come back to me with a confirmed build week of 47 so its looking like an early January delivery.

I'd originally been estimated sometime in November but January kind of works out quite well for me as the contract on my current Ibiza lasts up until Feb and it has just started telling me it needs an oil service and inspection within 29 days. It would have been kind of annoying to have to trade the car in straight away after shelling out for a major service!

I'm quite glad I thought ahead and placed an order well before my current contract was up, though. 6 months is a much longer lead time than originally estimated so I could have been stuck without a car! I remember that my current Ibiza also took around 6 months from original order to delivery so perhaps the Seat factory are a little too optimistic with their lead times in general.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
New Cupra and ST versions have been tested round Nurburgring. Might be out by the time you lot get your cars

Reactions: Zer0

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
So my status code is 30 which I believe means the car has left the factory but hasn’t arrived at the dock yet. I at least have a VIN number now

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
From what we have been told ours are sat at the port in the UK waiting to be delivered to the supplier. They are supposed to be arriving at the supplier on the 4th Nov although I was told they are hoping to get them sometime next week, but we shall see. My current car is being collected today as I sold it, so I'm hoping I get the cupra soon.

I asked for an update as soon as they receive them as I’m currently £160 in debt to taxi fares