MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Maurizie

Jul 5, 2018
looks like we are all from the same dealer, what have you ordered? I think the delays are pretty much out the way now and it’s just getting them sent up from Grimsby. I too would love to get it myself from leeds, however I don’t think that is an option. Il definitely ask next Tuesday however.
Another email from Nationwide - they're busy today! My sales rep has got in contact with the dealer, it's definitely at the port and transport has been requested. Asked about collecting it myself and no that's not possible which is a shame!

Excitement is starting to set in now :clap:

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Another email from Nationwide - they're busy today! My sales rep has got in contact with the dealer, it's definitely at the port and transport has been requested. Asked about collecting it myself and no that's not possible which is a shame!

Excitement is starting to set in now :clap:
My sales rep hasn’t emailed me since I ordered from him, he’s ignored at least 4 emails since July. I always ask them to ring the dealership for an update in case it’s early (dreaming I know)

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
My sales rep hasn’t emailed me since I ordered from him, he’s ignored at least 4 emails since July. I always ask them to ring the dealership for an update in case it’s early (dreaming I know)
To be fair my sales rep Sue does always respond, although like you guys find, it's always me chasing for information in the first place.I plan to contact them on Tuesday for the next update, at which point the car should have been received by the supplier.

jamesc

Sep 11, 2019
Confirmed delivery date for mine of the 6th. I'm paying the extra to get it delivered on the back of a truck. Given I'm buying, not leasing mine I don't want the delivery driver clocking up 300 miles on it! Only £370 to insure it as well which is far less than I was expecting

Reactions: Kirky and SE13Cupra

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Confirmed delivery date for mine of the 6th. I'm paying the extra to get it delivered on the back of a truck. Given I'm buying, not leasing mine I don't want the delivery driver clocking up 300 miles on it! Only £370 to insure it as well which is far less than I was expecting

Excited for you!! Can’t wait for mine, Its so close now. What have you ordered? I was pleasantly surprised at my insurance too, £485 for the year.

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Excited for you!! Can’t wait for mine, Its so close now. What have you ordered? I was pleasantly surprised at my insurance too, £485 for the year.
I park mine on the road in London so a bit more pricey for me. The insurance does seem to have gone up about £100 since I got a quote in June before I ordered, which is annoying.

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
That’s most likely down to the number of Cupra thefts over the recent months!
:cry:I'm thinking of getting a Disklok, not very sexy but hopefully enough to deter most folk. My main concern is the petty vandalism, somebody drove into my last car and just drove off which is pretty common around here. :censored:

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
:cry:I'm thinking of getting a Disklok, not very sexy but hopefully enough to deter most folk. My main concern is the petty vandalism, somebody drove into my last car and just drove off which is pretty common around here. :censored:
Disklok for sure, I'm considering a ghost as well, also invested in a decent alarm and all singing dancing anti-snap/drill/bump locks for the house

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Disklok for sure, I'm considering a ghost as well, also invested in a decent alarm and all singing dancing anti-snap/drill/bump locks for the house

I’m going for the Autowatch Ghost also. Plus cleared out the garage so I can put it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
The Ghost looks good, if it wasn't a lease car I would probably go down that route as well.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
My dealer delivered mine on a truck for free. You shouldn't have to pay for that.

Oct 31, 2019
Hey all, stumbled across this forum looking to see if any others had reported issues/delays receiving their Cupra. Looks like I’m not the only one!
290 hatch lux magnetic grey ordered August 8th with LO and still no build date! :(

Reactions: Ali Bailey

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Hey all, stumbled across this forum looking to see if any others had reported issues/delays receiving their Cupra. Looks like I’m not the only one!
290 hatch lux magnetic grey ordered August 8th with LO and still no build date! :(

the factory closed in August, brexit, changing to my20, new tracking system in factory all seems to have created a delay. Think they are passed the rough stage now so should start flying out. If you keep hounding the garage you may get a build week. Communication from everyone is terrible.

Ali Bailey

Aug 30, 2019

Exact same spec as me, I ordered July 10th so at least you're not the longest awaiting member :cry:

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
I'm with LO and have a confirmed build date, but i only ordered the start of october

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
I asked for the 8th, he said he will know more on Tuesday afternoon. I’ve been without a car since October 18th. Getting there slowly but surely.
Let’s see what tomorrow brings, my 3rd revised date at dealer is 1/11. Am I confident, am I f**k, fully expecting an email moving it out another week.

PS I’ve been without a car since 28th August :cry:

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Let’s see what tomorrow brings, my 3rd revised date at dealer is 1/11. Am I confident, am I f**k, fully expecting an email moving it out another week.

PS I’ve been without a car since 28th August :cry:

you win!! Bloody hell, let us know how you get on. Leeds dealer too?

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
looks like we are all from the same dealer, what have you ordered? I think the delays are pretty much out the way now and it’s just getting them sent up from Grimsby. I too would love to get it myself from leeds, however I don’t think that is an option. Il definitely ask next Tuesday however.
Mines is YG so also Leeds, even as a lease I’m not sure I want the car ragged up the M6,M74 to Scotland.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Mines is YG so also Leeds, even as a lease I’m not sure I want the car ragged up the M6,M74 to Scotland.
It wasn't the mileage that bothered me. It was the fact they put them through the car wash just before arriving if they drive them!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.