MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
It’s definitely the LUX that have delays And maybe the Mag grey.I think this is a very popular choice with the copper badge and removal of the blue and red.

I ordered July 10th also but have been messed around with and lied to

I got told my order was only accepted on 28/8 so all that time before meant nothing

I should find out more today,I have a potential BW of 48 but not confirmed even tho the system shows it.

the person was unsure and states it could be a movement but is still subject to change.

it’s better than an estimate but in reality means nothing until confirmed.This was Tuesday so could be more news today I hope

Reactions: Ali Bailey

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
It’s definitely the LUX that have delays And maybe the Mag grey.I think this is a very popular choice with the copper badge and removal of the blue and red.

I ordered July 10th also but have been messed around with and lied to

I got told my order was only accepted on 28/8 so all that time before meant nothing

I should find out more today,I have a potential BW of 48 but not confirmed even tho the system shows it.

the person was unsure and states it could be a movement but is still subject to change.

it’s better than an estimate but in reality means nothing until confirmed.This was Tuesday so could be more news today I hope
Well fingers crossed for you, I'm pretty sure I've ordered the same as you (290 Mag Grey Lux) so hopefully have the same build week if they do cars in batches. I was told by LO my car should be ready for delivery on 13th December which means BW 48 might be about right

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019
Well fingers crossed for you, I'm pretty sure I've ordered the same as you (290 Mag Grey Lux) so hopefully have the same build week if they do cars in batches. I was told by LO my car should be ready for delivery on 13th December which means BW 48 might be about right

In all honesty, if your car isn’t built yet I’d go along the lines of delivery in Jan 2020. My car was built in week 41 (7th Oct) and it’s still sat in port at Barcelona. Seat CS can’t give me a date on when the next ship will be arriving in Barcelona so I’m currently going with delivery sometime in December.

I’ve raised a formal complaint with them this week as 6 months for delivery of a Seat is ridiculous (ordered on 5th June)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
8f2c58f38a034a3d142176229d52bc0b.jpg
b7563fbcefc113ea120b4b21f6904903.jpeg
e6bf269d1196dcb8400a42d43a9b48b2.jpg

Are you still taking delivery today?

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
It wasn't the mileage that bothered me. It was the fact they put them through the car wash just before arriving if they drive them!
Ugh, good point. I’m thinking of getting the car detailed, just to make it easier to keep in great condition to hand back. Don’t really want it acid bathed or scratched before I get my hands on it.

Oct 31, 2019
Little update: finally been given a bw of 51 which is December 16th. So likelihood of arriving late Jan/Feb? Ordered August 8th!!

andrew.scopes

Sep 14, 2019

I’ve ordered a 290 black non-lux. Spoke to lease company today as I’m BW 44 (this week) and they’ve confirmed expected to dealer W/E 6 December with delivery the following week.

Ordered early September and was told mid Nov..now it’s pushed back to mid December

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
We can’t collect the car today. SEAT financial services (VW) have been utterly useless and basically haven’t organised the agreement and therefore the dealer can’t release the vehicle. I’ve seen the email trails and the frustration and embarrassment in the dealer’s eyes as they’ve tried all day to get this through for us.

It has something to do with the price variation between the two MY19/20 which is causing a disparity on the system. The department responsible for sign off has been totally unreachable via email or phone with no response to several emails today.

There is some hope for tomorrow although The liklihood is that we won’t be getting the car until some time next week.

Disappointed in VWFS but satisfied that the dealers have done what they can.

I will be raising a formal complaint to VWFS once we take delivery.

Annoyingly I’ve seen the car today. Sat in it. Started it. Oh my god it’s stunning.

Over and out. Drink needed.

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
We can’t collect the car today. SEAT financial services (VW) have been utterly useless and basically haven’t organised the agreement and therefore the dealer can’t release the vehicle. I’ve seen the email trails and the frustration and embarrassment in the dealer’s eyes as they’ve tried all day to get this through for us.

It has something to do with the price variation between the two MY19/20 which is causing a disparity on the system. The department responsible for sign off has been totally unreachable via email or phone with no response to several emails today.

There is some hope for tomorrow although The liklihood is that we won’t be getting the car until some time next week.

Annoyingly I’ve seen the car today. Sat in it. Started it. Oh my god it’s stunning.

That would kill me having to leave it, utterly ridiculous sounds like you have been p*****d about

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019

Gutted for you, but at least you got to see and sit in your car, I still wonder if my one even exists, I guess I will know next week.

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
That would kill me having to leave it, utterly ridiculous sounds like you have been p*****d about

I’m livid. But what can I do other than wait. I’ve applied pressure from every angle. Called VWFS myself three times. Nobody can reach the right department either internally or external today. Their lines are shut.

We try again tomorrow and Monday.

Reactions: LevoForest
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise