MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
Got in contact with seat CS as my delivery date is meant to be around mid November. They said build date still not confirmed but no delays. So I said surely if there’s no delays and my car is expected to be delivered mid November it should of well been built by now? They couldn’t answer. Shambles, got a unconfirmed bw early Dec so I reckon late jan delivery for delivery. Ordered start of September

Dominic Murphy

Oct 18, 2019
I think I'm gong to cancel my order and go for a Golf R. Nearly out of mileage on my Audi. Was told Dec 17th for delivery on mine but as it still hasn't been assigned a BW - and reading through these comments - I don't have any hope of seeing it this side of Xmas.

Have rang Seat a few times to be told they have no indication of even when they can provide a build week. Really poor service when I consider it against the Audi I ordered, where you could check the order online at any point

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
To the surprise off precisely no one reading this thread, Friday 1st November came and went with no update. So that’s 3 dates to dealer we have blown through. I think my best shot is to ask Santa

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
How are people calling Seat when CS is not open on a Saturday and Friday the system was down :( I’m hoping I’ll have a BW next week as this week was almost confirmed lol

TimT

Jul 18, 2019
How are people calling Seat when CS is not open on a Saturday and Friday the system was down :( I’m hoping I’ll have a BW next week as this week was almost confirmed lol
Honestly, I don't understand how you still have decided to stick with the Seat, considering the huge delays, the car is not that special. There are plenty of better alternatives out there. The level of customer service provided by SEAT both in Europe and especially in the UK is absolutely horrendeous.

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Honestly, I don't understand how you still have decided to stick with the Seat, considering the huge delays, the car is not that special. There are plenty of better alternatives out there. The level of customer service provided by SEAT both in Europe and especially in the UK is absolutely horrendeous.

Tell me where you can get a 300 horsepower car for £250 a month. That’s why we have waited

Dominic Murphy

Oct 18, 2019
Who's ordered a Cupra

this yeah. I prefer the Golf R - always have tbh. But £250 for this spec is really good. Such a shame that Seat don't seem to have a modern enough ordering system. But, I also don't like being mugged around, so it's an easier decision for me to walk away

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
:censored: Argh , well seeing as 1/11 passed I was expecting it to be pushed out by a few days, maybe even a week, but “We wanted to advise you that your vehicle is estimated to arrive with our supplier on 22/11/2019.” What the actual f**k.
Gone beyond a joke now. Can’t phone them as too angry.

Reactions: LevoForest

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
:censored: Argh , well seeing as 1/11 passed I was expecting it to be pushed out by a few days, maybe even a week, but “We wanted to advise you that your vehicle is estimated to arrive with our supplier on 22/11/2019.” What the actual f**k.

Doesn't look good for nationwide customers. Mine is apparently due in to the dealership today. I very much doubt that

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Gone beyond a joke now. Can’t phone them as too angry.[/
That is honestly ridiculous

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
No way, this is crazy. Mine is due at the suppliers today but I know there is zero chance that will happen. I would cancel but unless I can find another car in stock somewhere else there seems little point. I assume Seat are responsible for delivering the cars to the suppliers which is what is causing the issue?

deano1988

Aug 15, 2019
Well I have just given them a call and apparently my car now has a provisional build week of 3 and has come forward from week 5. So what happened to week 51 and 50 its getting a joke their inconsistent lies. Adding this call to my complaint now.

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Just rang nationwide, anyone who has an expected to dealer date between now and 22/11 here's whats happening.

SEAT obviously are just getting all the cars currently at port sent to them willy nilly, therefore nationwide will only update you when your car is actually with the dealer. The dealer doesnt know what car is coming on which day so cant update for a specific registration. She finished by saying "SEAT hope to have the majority of the vehicles with the dealership by the end of this week"

Someone send this HTML to SEAT CS so they can see how p*ssed of they are making customers.