MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
https://www.se.pl/auto/nowosci/nadj...ery-czwartej-generacji-aa-Dgua-VR4a-ftPM.html
In polish but can be translated in browser.
Looks like the new Leon is being revealed in January. Hopefully it's ugly haha.
I wonder how much of these delays are as a result of them gearing up to produce the new model. :think:
Has it happened in the past that the manufacturers cancel orders when a new model is released? I saw people discussing it earlier, but couldnt find any information on the interweb about it.

Edit: that back end looks very A-class. And the front end looks somewhere like a kia or ford focus.

Nivster

Sep 3, 2019
Had confirmation taking delivery next Tuesday 17th Dec. Back to feeling excited now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Collected mine today, it's awesome! 11miles on the clock on collection...got home with ~285miles...averaging 35.1mpg.

Don't think went over 3.5k revs. Was consciously trying not to...barely touched the accelerator but could still feel the power! Can't wait untill she has a few more miles to make use of full rev range.

Sound system is decent, coming from golf with Dynaudio upgrade...all that is missing is the subwoofer. Wasn't sure how this would be.

Does anyone's Cupra ST have a speed limiter/know how to activate?
...the cruise control stalk only seems to operate the ACC and can't see another button for this. Guy at LO said it would have both...speed limiter is a great peace of mind on motorway and average speed camera zones!

Couple pics on my way home:
20191216_172909.jpg
20191216_172849.jpg

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
Collected mine today, it's awesome! 11miles on the clock on collection...got home with ~285miles...averaging 35.1mpg.

Don't think went over 3.5k revs. Was consciously trying not to...barely touched the accelerator but could still feel the power! Can't wait untill she has a few more miles to make use of full rev range.

Sound system is decent, coming from golf with Dynaudio upgrade...all that is missing is the subwoofer. Wasn't sure how this would be.

...the cruise control stalk only seems to operate the ACC and can't see another button for this. Guy at LO said it would have both...speed limiter is a great peace of mind on motorway and average speed camera zones!

Couple pics on my way home: View attachment 11909 View attachment 11910
I love the seats can you get a picture inside

mildmanneredjon

Sep 9, 2019

Couple pics on my way home: View attachment 11909 View attachment 11910

Awesome. Getting mine tomorrow. Proper excited now. Booked in on Wednesday for Autowatch Ghost fitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
So glad I got the sun roof really gives it an edge and that little tip open is a nice touch

I’m not going to bother calling this week so will see what emails I get if Amy

Levo if you call let me know what they say in case it’s worth a call lol

Reactions: LevoForest

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
anybody had any updates this week? LO aren't even responding to my emails now... not looking good
I was told to wait till Wednesday. Honestly though I don’t think I will hear anything positive till January so not going to bother chasing. Both Seat UK and forces cars are due to call me this week.

Joe wants his Cupra

Aug 31, 2019
Email just received.. absolutely fuming.

I have had a update from SEAT Customer Support to advise that your vehicle order has unfortunately not gone into build as yet.

The reason they are giving is the factory fire in the dashboard section of the build, apparently this is the sole reason as to it not having gone into build.

They aren’t being very forth coming with an actual build date and they will not discuss any compensation with me down to data protection and need to speak to you directly.

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
S

I have had a update from SEAT Customer Support to advise that your vehicle order has unfortunately not gone into build as yet.

The reason they are giving is the factory fire in the dashboard section of the build, apparently this is the sole reason as to it not having gone into build.

They aren’t being very forth coming with an actual build date and they will not discuss any compensation with me down to data protection and need to speak to you directly.
same as me still not been built and they can’t provide any further info, joke

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019

Feel like I've ordered a Ferrari with this wait time not a bloody Seat :')

Reactions: Loxy
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise