MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
I got £250 cheque..
Lol

They have a lot to give,my £200 was on top of a lot but I have seen others get told they get nothing

once I get my car and secure the last thing I will share but my add ons go into the 1000’s and was no issue for them

Reactions: sdolman84

sdolman84

Sep 17, 2019
Lol

They have a lot to give,my £200 was on top of a lot but I have seen others get told they get nothing

once I get my car and secure the last thing I will share but my add ons go into the 1000’s and was no issue for them
That doesn’t surprise me..they offered £250 without having to even ask.. seem like anyone effected bw 47-50 are pretty much eligible for compensation.. I’ll see how things progress before I seek anything further.. I’m just praying for ship confirmation coming through ASAP..

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Lol

They said it was the dealer that was providing the compensation rather than SEAT themselves

SecretWeapon

Jun 29, 2009
That doesn’t surprise me..they offered £250 without having to even ask.. seem like anyone effected bw 47-50 are pretty much eligible for compensation.. I’ll see how things progress before I seek anything further.. I’m just praying for ship confirmation coming through ASAP..
For those who've got compensation, are any of you leasing? My order was placed with LO on 15th August and the current status is that it's been built but not shipped. Getting any form of compensation when leasing didn't really cross my mind, but if others have had it then I think I'll need to investigate!

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
For those who've got compensation, are any of you leasing? My order was placed with LO on 15th August and the current status is that it's been built but not shipped. Getting any form of compensation when leasing didn't really cross my mind, but if others have had it then I think I'll need to investigate!
same as me mate I was wondering this

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Im PCP through a broker. The car is a fleet car though so they've only offered £150 cash to the broker.

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
I lease mine and Seat sent me a reasonable hamper and a box of wine as compensation. They didn't offer me cash although I also didn't push them too hard as I had my car by that point, which is what I really wanted.

seatram

Sep 8, 2017
Ilkeston

Let me know what you find out, I'm with LO as well and got delayed. Would be nice to find out if there's anything they can do.

sdolman84

Sep 17, 2019
My car is on a ship! Pegasus Ace.. current estimate that the car will be off loaded on the 3rd of February then to be transported to dealer within 10 days roughly by the 13th February.. been offered to wait 2nd March for 20 reg.. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?? .. it’s just a lease so tempted to take 69.. quite a cool number anyway ;)

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
My car is on a ship! Pegasus Ace.. current estimate that the car will be off loaded on the 3rd of February then to be transported to dealer within 10 days roughly by the 13th February.. been offered to wait 2nd March for 20 reg.. WHAT SHOULD I DO!?? .. it’s just a lease so tempted to take 69.. quite a cool number anyway ;)
When was yours built ?

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Take the car. If its a lease who cares about the plate.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Lol

So can we expect to see photos with OEM skirts and OEM splitter fitted? Not many mag grey with the skirts.