MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

JWhitton1

Feb 16, 2020
A quick update.
Finance docs signed today, received my registration today. Car should be with the dealer tomorrow morning. How long from now?

Reactions: Ali Bailey

JWhitton1

Feb 16, 2020
Delivery time unless they have to do checks and PDI or w.e that is
The dealer is being a little slow with information, initially it was late Feb, then late March until I said it had docked last Friday. Now I've asked how long as I need to return my other lease car, dont really want to have them both at the same time as I dont really want 2 insurance policies at the same time

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
The dealer is being a little slow with information, initially it was late Feb, then late March until I said it had docked last Friday. Now I've asked how long as I need to return my other lease car, dont really want to have them both at the same time as I dont really want 2 insurance policies at the same time
Should be no more than a week at most can be done and turned round in a few days if they wanted

mjxn

Dec 27, 2019
LO confirmed my car was on the boat from Barcelona on 24th Feb, SEAT customer care have confirmed it arrived at Grimsby on 26th. Keep having to chase customer care as LO aren't proactive with their updates.

Dealer put in a transport order on 26th so hoping I'll have it in the next couple of weeks (found out from LO after chasing them yet again).

Reactions: Gooday

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
So Seat have confirmed that my car is on a boat that was due to dock 25/2, but their system hasnt been updated, so they arent sure where it is.....

Happy days, looks like mine was built 2 weeks later than yours so hopefully be loaded onto one of the ships arriving in Barcelona next weekend.

Out of interest, you ordered in November too? Think mine went through around 20th or somewhere, just curious how it ended up 2 weeks later!

Tivver500

Nov 23, 2019
LO confirmed my car was on the boat from Barcelona on 24th Feb, SEAT customer care have confirmed it arrived at Grimsby on 26th. Keep having to chase customer care as LO aren't proactive with their updates.

Dealer put in a transport order on 26th so hoping I'll have it in the next couple of weeks (found out from LO after chasing them yet again).
Sounds like it was on the Pegasus Ace which docked in Grimsby yesterday.... That's the only one to dock at Grimsby this week!
Could have been on the Comet Ace which went straight to Tyne.....
When I spoke to Seat CS they told me which ship but then I had to find out where it was......

mjxn

Dec 27, 2019
Sounds like it was on the Pegasus Ace which docked in Grimsby yesterday.... That's the only one to dock at Grimsby this week!
Could have been on the Comet Ace which went straight to Tyne.....
When I spoke to Seat CS they told me which ship but then I had to find out where it was......

From looking at Vesselfinder it looks like the Comet Ace as it stopped at Grimsby on Wednesday before Tyne! CS didn't tell me the ship, just told me it was at Grimsby so I've gone on to look at arrivals.

Tyne Feb 27, 15:06 7h 28m
Grimsby Feb 26, 19:24 10h 50m
Zeebrugge Feb 23, 21:18 1d 21h
Barcelona Feb 16, 23:32 1d 14h

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Yes my agreement with Zen is dated 19/11.

1 day later with the finance agreement and at least 2 weeks later delivering, well that's a bugger! Ah well, fortunately I own my current car so no messing about with returning cars as we're already at the 14 week period I was told when ordering.

RoadkillGoat

Nov 29, 2019
1 day later with the finance agreement and at least 2 weeks later delivering, well that's a bugger! Ah well, fortunately I own my current car so no messing about with returning cars as we're already at the 14 week period I was told when ordering.

Don't feel bad I was one day before Gooday and my car was ready on the 18th, think the factory fire really messed everyone's orders up.

Betts-4

Jul 11, 2019
Incoming mass compensation !!

the dealer has lost my keys !!

no delivery for Monday now

7-10 day delay

called me 1250 the Friday before

can you even believe it !!!!!!!

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge

7-10 day delay

Thats actually pretty funny... Not for you of course. A car dealer losing the keys to a car. :doh:

Who is your dealer? I hope it's not Arbury.

A9BNL

Mar 6, 2019
What a ball ache. I have finally reached a solution to have my car next week.

1. My brother has very kindly offered to drive me from Cambridge to the the FCD offices in Lincoln on Saturday.
  2. "Steve" from FCD has also very kindly offered to come in this Saturday and process all my paperwork.
  3. Documents go to lender on Monday
  4. Assuming all goes well, lender pays dealer in Birmingham Monday/Tuesday.
  5. No delivery slots left for next week so I will get the bus to Birmginham (lovely 3.5 hour journey) on Tuesday
  6. Walk to the dealership to collect my car and drive it home
At last... the end is near :beer:

Much praise to Claire at FCD. She has been brilliant getting this all sorted for me and twisting the thumb screws on the lenders.
Hi,
Who are FCD?

Rowan83

Dec 5, 2017

7-10 day delay

That's the kinda shvt luck you couldn't make up!!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise