MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Rydale13

Apr 20, 2014
So, looks like there's plenty of people going down the pcp route.

Anyone decided to go down the leasing / personal contract hire route?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Moonhead

Apr 3, 2014
Stoke-on-Trent
I've added them to my order lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I take it you had no issues with the dealer adding them to your order? I'm gonna go up tomorrow and speak to them. Haven't been given a build week yet so don't think it'll be a problem but not expecting anything in the way of discount :-(

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I take it you had no issues with the dealer adding them to your order? I'm gonna go up tomorrow and speak to them. Haven't been given a build week yet so don't think it'll be a problem but not expecting anything in the way of discount :-(

Franchise manager is a friend of mine so it wasn't a problem

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

leemac

Jun 24, 2007
Bristol

Just spoke to Brett and added them to mine
He will confirm the price Monday but thinks it's £1255
It will add a week or so onto the build because it will be a my15
Instead of my14.

tommy918

Mar 4, 2011
North London
i wasn't able to add the cost of the bucket seats into my order because paperwork has already been done so i will have to pay for the seats when i pay my deposit fingers crossed it wont be too late to add the seats i really want them .

Bower1990

Apr 12, 2014
Northumberland
i wasn't able to add the cost of the bucket seats into my order because paperwork has already been done so i will have to pay for the seats when i pay my deposit fingers crossed it wont be too late to add the seats i really want them .

What colour options were there for the bucket seats? Just the same as standard? Black or black grey.

Tommy what spec have you ordered? Also is it straight from the dealer or a broker? Just I ordered mine after you on the 7th april so I could be looking at a build week after yours, possible bucket seats! ;)

Mar 13, 2011
From the pictures I have seen I don't think you'd lose anything (apart from 1200 quid!). I really like them though and wish they were standard. If I could have spec'd them it would have taken the list price to very nearly 30k, madness for a Seat. Think they are being very cheeky with the price of the buckets.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Bower1990

Apr 12, 2014
Northumberland
I ordered black leather with mine, so if I did go for the buckets I would assume that I would just have 2 pay the different about £445..if it works like that lol

tommy918

Mar 4, 2011
North London
I have ordered a 5 door manual with metallic paint{monsoon grey} seat sound and hopefully the bucket seats .I ordered through drive the deal but they put you straight in contact with the dealer so i deal with them now

Moonhead

Apr 3, 2014
Stoke-on-Trent
Just spoke to Brett and added them to mine
He will confirm the price Monday but thinks it's £1255
It will add a week or so onto the build because it will be a my15
Instead of my14.

Gonna go and speak to Brett today. Was he able to offer you any kind of discount on them?

With ordering leather already the difference in price is only £500 so think it's worth it but does anybody know whether the bucket seats are available in all black as opposed to the black and grey?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.