MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Ordered a 290 Black 5 door in Dynamic Grey at the start of July. Fingers crossed it should be here soon???

So did I, but as far as I'm aware, those that placed orders in late June/early July have all been given an unconfirmed build week of week 39. It would then be 3-4 weeks delivery after that.

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
What's the approx OTR cash price for a Cupra Black 5dr manual in base spec that you should be able to get? I'm trying to compare a lease cost vs this price to see if it's worthwhile.

SAINTDP

Aug 19, 2016
So did I, but as far as I'm aware, those that placed orders in late June/early July have all been given an unconfirmed build week of week 39. It would then be 3-4 weeks delivery after that.

I hope it comes before week 39!!! the wait is killing me lol. :cry:

Think another call to the dealers is on the cards.

ganticus

May 5, 2014
Got mine with metallic paint from an online broker for less than that but I suppose £25K is about right.

Last edited:

Springrollz

Jul 22, 2016
London
This post makes me sad. If that is the case then people who ordered in July should be expecting delivering mid/late October. The wait is killing me

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

duckson

Apr 8, 2004
Just ordered a Seat Leon Cupra Black 5dr manual from IMG Seat at Warrington on lease; 1+23, £249 a month, 10k pa, metallic paint (I ordered Monsoon Grey) included. 12-14 week lead time.

Clifftoff

Aug 7, 2016
Somerset
....well I ordered my cupra the very last couple of days in July and asked the dealer if there were any updates last week and his response via email...'nothing as yet'! always helpful.

belfastone

Sep 15, 2016
Belfast
Ordered mine yesterday (Northern Ireland).. Cupra 290, Black edition, DSG, 5 Door. Sunroof and camera pack.. Moonsone Grey Colour. Cant wait! :lol:

I was told December delivery, is that realistic?

ganticus

May 5, 2014
I ordered mine through an online broker in early August and just been told I can't have an order number. WTF! The broker has given me a date of 'early November' and that's all the information I will receive. I am also not allowed to consider traveling to the dealer to pick up the car, just accept free driven delivery or pay over £100 extra for trailer delivery.

Has anyone else had this experience with an online broker?

AlexG

Feb 26, 2008
I ordered mine through an online broker in early August and just been told I can't have an order number. WTF! The broker has given me a date of 'early November' and that's all the information I will receive. I am also not allowed to consider traveling to the dealer to pick up the car, just accept free driven delivery or pay over £100 extra for trailer delivery.

whos your online broker ganticus?

bretth1974

May 3, 2015

I ordered through DTD and the dealer they use in Kent was great. Got an order number and picked it up myself.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ganticus

May 5, 2014
Hi Rich,

The last two sold unsurprisingly. No more available. If they'd had a manual I would have jumped ship no probs. Perhaps there is a small chance they'll get another batch from Cyprus but not hopeful.

ganticus.

Richjt

Jul 13, 2016
Hi Rich,

The last two sold unsurprisingly. No more available. If they'd had a manual I would have jumped ship no probs. Perhaps there is a small chance they'll get another batch from Cyprus but not hopeful.

ganticus.

Have you asked them if there's anymore in the pipeline

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise