Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Little late posting this but I ordered my Cupra 300 5dr DSG in Desire red on Feb the 4th. Coming from an Octavia VRS TDI 4x4 (which I hate) so really looking forward to getting back into a rapid petrol!

Got a build week of 12 so dealer is hoping end of march but maybe first week of April!
Week ten and have been told it will be touch and go for end of March. Boats leaving on the 13th and 14th.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

LewJo

Jan 14, 2017
Wales
Week ten and have been told it will be touch and go for end of March. Boats leaving on the 13th and 14th.

Hmm, maybe it will be April then. Ahh well at least the tax will be cheaper.

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds

That's interesting, how often do the boats leave?

Mine week 9, so in build from tomorrow.

Will it get on an earlier boat or deffo make the 13/14 one?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
That's interesting, how often do the boats leave?

Mine week 9, so in build from tomorrow.

Will it get on an earlier boat or deffo make the 13/14 one?
Not sure but I was told there are two boats running close together as SEAT are trying to get a lot of cars out before 1st April.

IMG SEAT

Matthew @ IMG SEAT
SEAT are still trying to make more boats available, we have some on the 3rd, 6th, 12th and 14th. Any boats after that will struggle to get here in time. The dealers are then in the hands of the transport companies (that's the most uncertain time we don't get any correspondents until they are on the wagon and on the way)
I will say though if any one is quoting cars after week 10 for march might need to recheck with dealers. As the last confirmed boat is 1 day into week 11, these will undoubtedly be filled with week 9 and 10 cars
Also due to the back log at ports due to strikes, boats have been docking a few days late. So for anyone that has ordered keep everying crossed.

Will2017

Feb 26, 2017
St Albans
Finally ordered my 300

Newbie here. I've been lurking in the forum for a while and thought i'd post now i've finally ordered.

I ordered my Cupra 300 5dr on Tuesday. Super excited as its been a long time coming. My dealer has given me a rough guide of 3 months, but trying not to get too excited.

I went for Ice Silver, manual, Pan Roof, winter pack, connectivity box and kessy. Managed to get a good discount so i'm happy.

philmots

Jan 29, 2017
Leeds
SEAT are still trying to make more boats available, we have some on the 3rd, 6th, 12th and 14th. Any boats after that will struggle to get here in time. The dealers are then in the hands of the transport companies (that's the most uncertain time we don't get any correspondents until they are on the wagon and on the way)
I will say though if any one is quoting cars after week 10 for march might need to recheck with dealers. As the last confirmed boat is 1 day into week 11, these will undoubtedly be filled with week 9 and 10 cars
Also due to the back log at ports due to strikes, boats have been docking a few days late. So for anyone that has ordered keep everying crossed.

My week 9 is ordered through your place so should be good for late March.

Kane7

Oct 23, 2016
Everybody just take a minute to chill and appreciate your cupras, I got landed with this as a courtesy car. Like for like they said

20857ad84fa0110e4831b2a3405b3b2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love-Cupra

Jul 29, 2016
Netherlands
Well-well....

Everybody just take a minute to chill and appreciate your cupras, I got landed with this as a courtesy car. Like for like they said

20857ad84fa0110e4831b2a3405b3b2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have given You one on Alu rims and fitted with a rear wiper, Wow !
Not to forget the extra 2 rear-doors, to let some todlers pass as no space for adults.

I hope for You that Yr black beauty will be soonest driven by You again.
This is organised by a Seat dealer ??

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
My dealer always gave me a demo car which was higher or newer spec than my SEAT, so I would hopefully like it so much that when I got back into mine I would want to upgrade. And yes it worked a few times till I got the 280.

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
I ordered mine on Feb 8th but still haven't been given a build week, although apparently it is in the 'production stages'. Best guess so far for delivery is 'April/May', which puts it at 10-12 weeks from order.
It's a Nevada White ST DSG with most of the extras! It should be awesome.

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
I have my registration plate ... just no car yet .... pain of signing and posting back documents then waiting

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Process is rubbish they won't plan things in.... won't book a driver untill all paperwork in .... suppose they must get issues

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

NotSoSimple

Simple
Mar 3, 2017
Suffolk
New member of the forum here. Ordered a Nevada White Cupra ST 4 Drive with Seat Sound, Winter Pack, High Technology Pack, Kessy and ACC. Super excited for it!

Currently have a Golf GTE which is fast from standstill but soul-less and very fat. Previous was a Mk3 Skoda Octavia Vrs so have had this engine before but only producing 220! The Octavia was a great car and i would recommend it - if only they made the petrol VRS 4x4...

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
New member of the forum here. Ordered a Nevada White Cupra ST 4 Drive with Seat Sound, Winter Pack, High Technology Pack, Kessy and ACC.

Similar spec to mine:
Nevada White ST 4-drive, with panoramic sunroof, SEAT sound, navigation system high and connectivity hub, bucket seats, advanced comfort and driving pack 2, camera pack, KESSY and safety pack

NotSoSimple

Simple
Mar 3, 2017
Suffolk
Similar spec to mine:
Nevada White ST 4-drive, with panoramic sunroof, SEAT sound, navigation system high and connectivity hub, bucket seats, advanced comfort and driving pack 2, camera pack, KESSY and safety pack

You basically ticked all the boxes! Enjoy!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.