why cnt u say **?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
dyslexia isn't an excuse for txt skp (joke)

It's just infuriating when you have fully capable grown up people unable to type a sentence without reverting to looking like 13 year olds.

It's embarrassing to be associatted with the same people, and if making it bloody obvious to people then maybe they'll a) improve b) leave c) make it easy for the rest of us to ignore the pointless threads full of *'s

EssexIbiza1985

Oct 18, 2006
fair enough! i cant see a problem with it but it will help me kick the habbit as i keep doing by accident at work! sorry i sent you (m0rk) those pms the other week you must have been steaming because they were full of them!!!

a few more 4 ** list:

cos - because
bin - been
ova - other
wer - were
bruva - brother
enuff - enough
wil - will
em - them

;)

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
dyslexia isn't an excuse for txt skp (joke)

It's just infuriating when you have fully capable grown up people unable to type a sentence without reverting to looking like 13 year olds.

It's embarrassing to be associatted with the same people, and if making it bloody obvious to people then maybe they'll a) improve b) leave c) make it easy for the rest of us to ignore the pointless threads full of *'s

:clap: :clap: :clap:

so true and put across so well :lol:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
fair enough! i cant see a problem with it but it will help me kick the habbit as i keep doing by accident at work! sorry i sent you (m0rk) those pms the other week you must have been steaming because they were full of them!!!

a few more 4 ** list:

*** - because
bin - been
*** - other
*** - were
***** - brother
***** - enough
*** - will
** - them

;)

Cheers

I can't put 'bin' in though

eg: put that skanky 1.4 in the bin, and have a free 1.6 :happy:

Jun 28, 2001
some pointless threads oing on these days.
not much talk about seat's though just repeated nonsense:(

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
Time for a quick test of the filters using a sample of "content" from The Benchmark of Bad English :

Well dis is rodars n nat both propa mint dese 2. I ave known dem since i was dis big . Rodars is a lil p*ss ed lol n nat is jus daft but shes always bin der 4 me wen i ave bin thru a lot of sh*t Luv yas both 2 bits

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.