Why no online service and app?

oykkh

Sep 12, 2017
Hi. I realy love the design of the new Tarraco. I have a passat GTE plug in hybrid now. So i would like to order the Tarraco plug in hybrid later. But it doesent have like VW or škoda with online services or an app. Like VW car net or škoda connect??

Skickat från min SM-G965F via Tapatalk

Tell

Staff member
You would hope so and Mapcare else it's full of promise but not there yet. Seat haven't really got a good record on their apps compared to VW and Skoda. Hopefully they will invest in that area and get it right. Mib2.5 is about online services. I can't see why they can't give that one back to VW than do it themselves.

oykkh

Sep 12, 2017
You would hope so and Mapcare else it's full of promise but not there yet. Seat haven't really got a good record on their apps compared to VW and Skoda. Hopefully they will invest in that area and get it right. Mib2.5 is about online services. I can't see why they can't give that one back to VW than do it themselves.
Maybe SEAT waits with an remote app and online services like the VW discover pro until the new Leon mk4?

Skickat från min SM-G965F via Tapatalk

Reactions: Tell

Tell

Staff member
Thinking about it if you have the emergency button that is going to be patched through to some online presence, so I guess it will have it and hopefully like Skoda and VW it comes with Mapcare bundled in.

It's not clear to me as yet whether it comes with a cut down option on the navigation (not the Plus) and whether digital dash is on all models.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.