Why no option for a LED upgrade

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Zoom, I feel sorry for you, but I can't believe that, after all your extensive research, you still didn't order the exact car you want.

It seems like the OP too was surprised by the car being different from what they expected.

Easy mistake to make really, I set out looking for a newish low mileage Audi B8 A4 3.2TFSI back in 2013 and bought an Audi B8 S4 - but there again I'm not complaining about that, honestly!

Peter

Jan 5, 2018
West Sussex
Exactly like that, yes...

MY19 & Easy Offer

Thanks for that - I hadn’t looked at that thread! Looks like I need to talk to my dealer...I’m replacing the car that was written off with one the same, but with the addition of BEATs audio. So that’s an Ibiza FR DSG with panoramic roof (still an option) LED lights (now standard), adaptive cruise (no longer available), keyless entry (no longer available) 18 wheels (standard in FR sport), vision pack plus (no longer available) and BEATS (no longer available). Delivery was 22 weeks, so well into MY19 I think. Looks like they’ve got a lot to add! Going to be the best specced Ibiza around :roflmao:

And the plus side, it looks like the Alcantara seats I wanted but they forgot are now standard... but all in all, I do wear what’s happened to the pricing...? Though I note the point on price protection!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise