Wilber's Mk4 Beeza

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
woop another euro mk4 :) try doing a quick spray job on the rear valance, makes it look a lot lower, also you got any side on photos of the car, I want to compare lows :)
The ML's suit it really well man, as you say, some spacers plus some cambeer and it'll look top.
I'm gonna get my camber shims fitted some time next week if you wanna see pics of it

Last edited:

Wilber

Feb 3, 2010
Belfast
I love those rims

Cheers mate. May be up for sale soon though.

woop another euro mk4 :) try doing a quick spray job on the rear valance, makes it look a lot lower, also you got any side on photos of the car, I want to compare lows :)
The ML's suit it really well man, as you say, some spacers plus some cambeer and it'll look top.
I'm gonna get my camber shims fitted some time next week if you wanna see pics of it

Yea i was gunna spray the black bits, but i havent got around to doing it.

Heres how low it sits:

24022010094.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2008
Kent
If he said reverse rake I would of known, yeah the front's got some more turns on the coils but it scrubbed like mad so I'm just gonna wait till i gets more stretch

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
dude, question. where did you get that camo for the headlining..... I want to get some red camo for some interior bits but can't find it anywhere.
Thanks

Wilber

Feb 3, 2010
Belfast
eBay mate. Cost me a tenner for 2 metres. Cant remeber the seller though, i just searched for camo fabric.

Wilber

Feb 3, 2010
Belfast
Not really. Few sitckers is about it. Got it serviced and new brakes, pads etc. Hope to be selling it soon.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members