will a lcr bumper fit straight to a leon 1.8t cupra facelift?

michaelstewart

Hi new to this site had my leon about a year its the facelift 1.8t cupra but i wanna fit the leon cupra r front bumper on will this fit straight on or will it need addition brackets? please help!!!!

brad1

There is a guide on here somewhere mate, use search button in future tho, this has been covered plenty of times ;) And yes, straight fit, as ive put the whole lcr kit on my car. If you need any help fitting it, give me a shout mate, ive done plenty [B)]

michaelstewart

i may have to take you up on that soon thanks for your help made my life easier!

michaelstewart

just another quick question will the fogs fit from my facelift to the r cheers mate!

ClubAddict

Aug 31, 2008
Leicester
Hi. Just saw this & I had a full LCR kit fitted to mine only last week. Needed new bumper guides & different fogs. Only other issue I had was having to move the horn out of the way as the rear of one of my new fogs was catching on it. You'll love it when it's done!! :D

DJ-LIAMC

VAGisclean
May 31, 2009
Loughborough
Hi. Just saw this & I had a full LCR kit fitted to mine only last week. Needed new bumper guides & different fogs. Only other issue I had was having to move the horn out of the way as the rear of one of my new fogs was catching on it. You'll love it when it's done!! :D

Yours looked a pefect fit when seen it last week! better fit then mine and mines a LCR! :lol:

smivvy

Seat Leon Cupra
Apr 21, 2008
Northants
My LCR front bumper fitted ok too until I decided to take it off and install a FMIC. Now it doesn't fit quite as flush but the time it took me to fit the intercooler it's staying like that for now :headhurt:

Mine was pre-facelift so the transformation was fantastic.

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Yea i did and a massive NO NO its cr4p. As soon as you put a splitter on it it will last about 20 mins and then a speed bump will crack the bumper and the splitter will be draggin on the floor. Trust me lol :(. Just go for a real one mate.

ClubAddict

Aug 31, 2008
Leicester
Thanks DJ. I did like yours though, very nice in black!! Wait til you see it next time, shocks all fitted now & got another 10mm or so drop. :D

joey_b

Yea i did and a massive NO NO its cr4p. As soon as you put a splitter on it it will last about 20 mins and then a speed bump will crack the bumper and the splitter will be draggin on the floor. Trust me lol :(. Just go for a real one mate.

will do as soon as i find one going cheap enough, thanks for the info tho. :D

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
No worries Joey.
Anyone have the front bumper carrier part numbers handy as currently fitting a cupra facelift on a x plate. Cheers all

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
adam how much it cost for front and rear bumpers ?

cheers

The front and rear bumpers and skirts I got second hand as they were silly money new.

The primed door mouldings and all the clips, guide profiles, splash shield extensions etc came to just over £300 so 2 new bumpers and 2 new skirts on top of that and your looking at nearly £1000 I reckon.

There is a guide on here with all the part numbers but unfortunatly its from a few years ago and the prices have shot up as the mk1 leon is no longer in production.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
1M0 807 049 E Guide Profile

1M0 807 050 E Guide Profile

I picked up the order sheet instead of the invoice sheet by mistake so I don't have the prices but I'll get them tomorrow for you.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.