will a vr6 engine fit into a mk1 arosa?

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
hopefully by march next year will finish my leon cupra project and move onto my next project which will be a seat arosa v6 track car, few problems i face wanted to fit a vr6 engine init but have no idea if it will fit and what do i need to make the conversion work ?
do i need ;
drive shafts, standard or custom ?
clutch, standard or off the vr6?
ecu and wiring ?

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
just with a dodgy bonnet mod iirc

try googling 'lupo w12'

he fitted one front and one in the rear

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
wish I had that much :)

mind you with that much dollar you could get a decent VR6 Golf complete anyway

at least you'd have a running donor then

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
Yh I no what u mean cud get a v6 4 motion for that and mod it abit but wanted to do something mad but talking to jbs reckon I'll finish Leon Cupra project n Mayb look into something else like arosa 1.4 turbo co version perhaps

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
hopefully by march next year will finish my leon cupra project and move onto my next project which will be a seat arosa v6 track car, few problems i face wanted to fit a vr6 engine init but have no idea if it will fit and what do i need to make the conversion work ?
do i need ;
drive shafts, standard or custom ?
clutch, standard or off the vr6?
ecu and wiring ?

Is there not a way to fit it behind the front seats with rear wheel drive? Now that would be cool.
If you did want to fit the vr6 though I think I would get a complete car and start measuring etc. It'll be possible but you'll have to be prepared for some headaches along the way. My mate had the VR6 Golf, it was as cool as :censored: He had it lowered, stainless exhaust and diffirent headlights. We went pinging up the Angus glens one night in the wet and that thing was mental, it drove like it was on rails. I was fixin his comp and had forgotten a disc so he popped me home to pick it up. My sphincter was fair puckered at first but I was soon lovin it lol. You can still find good ones for a couple of grand.

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
Is there not a way to fit it behind the front seats with rear wheel drive? Now that would be cool.
If you did want to fit the vr6 though I think I would get a complete car and start measuring etc. It'll be possible but you'll have to be prepared for some headaches along the way. My mate had the VR6 Golf, it was as cool as :censored: He had it lowered, stainless exhaust and diffirent headlights. We went pinging up the Angus glens one night in the wet and that thing was mental, it drove like it was on rails. I was fixin his comp and had forgotten a disc so he popped me home to pick it up. My sphincter was fair puckered at first but I was soon lovin it lol. You can still find good ones for a couple of grand.

that was my first taught aswell but i'm told very difficult compared to putting it under the hood

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members