Will there be an Estate variant?

auroan

May 11, 2009
Does anyone reckon SEAT will produce an estate varient of the Exeo ? I'll be looking to change my Saloon A4 (B7) for an avant next year.

The Exeo looks very very tempting as I really like the design of the B7 A4, and having access to a newer one for less money than a second had Audi is and attractive option.

Leonidas

Some pics from Barcelona.........

IMG_1878.JPG

IMG_1879.JPG

IMG_1880.JPG

auroan

May 11, 2009
Nice... looks like I may switch my aging B7 saloon for a nice tourer next year then.

DaveI

Oct 5, 2007
Had a look at the new Exeo ST today, Alexander Bridge in Sunderland has just had one delivered. Still had all of it's transit stickers and bump pads and stuff on, plus it was chucking it down so didn't spend too long looking at it but it looked really smart.

It was a sport 2.0 TDi 140 I think in Black if anyone is interested in having a look.

auroan

May 11, 2009
I spoke to a guy at York SEAT. They wouldn't budge a mm on the price on one. So come the new year I'll be hunting for the best deal on a 2.0TFSI Sport

Leonidas

Tiego Montero was on eurosport last night drivin a red one. Seems to be his runabout :D

DaveI

Oct 5, 2007
I spoke to a guy at York SEAT. They wouldn't budge a mm on the price on one. So come the new year I'll be hunting for the best deal on a 2.0TFSI Sport

Most dealers will probably only wait a couple of months before they start offering deals to shift stock and hit targets.

www.drivethedeal.com has the 2.0 TFSi Sport up for just over 19k, 2k off the RRP. That was a quick quote, no options, solid paint etc.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.