Wills Blue Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Willxr

Hi guys, just become a full member so thought it was about time to show you my car!

Picked this up about a month ago, 80k on the clock,fmic, naff exhaust and filter ect ect which will be replaced soon! all for £1600 :D

An hour after getting it home i was stuck in traffic and the car overheated, honestly thought id bought a lemon but then had a quick search on here and found out it was the fan fuse had melted! quick modification and a new fuse holder sorted that!

In the back of my mind i thought that the car felt abit flat to drive, backed up by the engine management light being on! Kindly Emlyn11 off here offered to plug it in to vagcom and after sorting all the codes one wouldnt dissapear.... cps correlation was out (something like that anyway!)

So yeah basically the timings out where the timing belts been incorrectly fitted :(
Will hopefully get it sorted soon though as i miss driving it!

Anyway onto some pics :)

a2ab973c.jpg

43f9af86.jpg

e074c5ec.jpg

0e098723.jpg

3e89b43c.jpg

cupra_rosco

nice car mate like the intercooler
was wondering do you know where to get the head lights that you have on your car (with black inserts)
i have one and need to get one for the other side ?

cupra_rosco

thanks il try track them down, wat bout the honeycomb grill been trying to find them aswell any idea ?

Willxr

Been spending abit on the Ibiza lately

Jabba pillar pod + Turbosmart boost guage

fcc1909c.jpg

Jetex filter + Forge TIP + Awesome Forge 007p

ab254645.jpg

a5a2b72c.jpg

One of it as it stands now....filthy!

f9e7d0c2.jpg

(I know the MAF isnt plugged in, it need replacing....throws the car into limp mode when connected so will be replaced next week :) )

Willxr

Yeah its now black, had some black sticky back plastic laying about so thought why not :)

Looks better from afar though as i rushed it :lol:

Willxr

Haha i drive it most days, i was working in Woking today actually :)

Cheers man, yeah its all sorted now. Spent a fair bit of money i wernt expecting on it but shes running sweet now :)

Willxr

So yesterday i took the 4 hour round trip to Cambridgeshire to pick up a Supersprint cat-back and front upper strut brace and today they got fitted! much better than what was in there before!

539ab9f6.jpg

Also debadged it after that photo was taken :)

7088ff5f.jpg

Since the last update iv also fitted 2 more coilpacks(all 4 now new), Airflow meter and 8000k hids which has brought the front end right up to date!

Next up is mapping and coilovers :D

Willxr

Cheers Claire :)

Umm na got it off of Autotrader, picked it up from the Isle of Sheppy so you may of seen it around there? :S

conrad20010

Jun 21, 2010
nah im from the midlands lol i seen it on autotrader im sure it was up for mega bucks when i seen it though? i was looking for one at the time and that kept catching my eye but was way too far for me to travel cnt remebre how much it was up for but was way more than 1600 im sure haha

Willxr

I think it was up for about £2500 iirc, turned up to look at it and the bloke was selling it for his son so didnt know anything about it. The engine management light was on and it drove like **** but took a gamble and offered him £1500 which he said no to, so i drove off and parked round the corner.
He rang 5 minutes later and said £1600 and we'v got a deal haha. Turns out the timing belt was a tooth out so an hours labour and it was sorted!
Cost me a fortune since then though :lol:

Willxr

Just general service items like plugs ect, then it went through 4 coilpacks, airflow meter and all the modifications. Should probably break even when i come to sell it though :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.