Will's car history (maybe returning to seat!)

What wheels?

• BBS LM (reps)

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • 3SDM 0.05's

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Jun 13, 2008
Kent
It's really not bud. To be totally honest, I prefer the old one. The new one is decent I have to say, but it hasn't really won me over. It just feels like a heavy family car, unlike the e46 which was really quite light, surprisingly. So when I get the old one back, it's up for sale and when it's sold the old one will be following tk shortly after. Time to get me a 350z now that insurance is surprisingly cheap for me :)

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
E46 should be already in just over a week's time. Been missing it for a while now. So if anyone knows of someone who wants a e92 325 let me know :)

Jun 13, 2008
Kent
Another unfortunate update.. Sold the e92 as I was constantly in traffic and was costing too much to run :( . Got the e46 back for a while for it to start costing more money, (new water pump, pulleys etc.) then the transmission started whining badly in reverse. Decided to sell it and when someone came to see it (car was back to stock at this time) he instead stole it. Soo going through insurance and police etc. (speaking to an investigator on Monday). And if they, hopefully, pay out I might be coming back to seat for an ibiza bocanegra or cupra.

Seriously don't think I'm destined to have a BMW

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.