Wind deflectors

Jakki

Sep 4, 2018
Has anybody fitted wind deflectors yet? What do they look like on the FR and where did you buy them please?

I’m in two minds on whether they will look OK and the only ones I’ve found on eBay are for a mk5

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Has anybody fitted wind deflectors yet? What do they look like on the FR and where did you buy them please?

I’m in two minds on whether they will look OK and the only ones I’ve found on eBay are for a mk5
Just looked on HEKO. They don't list the new Ibiza yet.

DigiMagic

Apr 14, 2017

Heko's website doesn't have accurate description - I've purchased these: https://e-heko.com/en_GB/p/Wind-deflectors-SEAT-Ibiza-V-5d-2017-rear-deflectors-included/6876 and they fit nicely. At least I'm 99% sure this was the model I've purchased. (Just to confirm, I do have latest mk 6 Ibiza, not the mk 5.)

DigiMagic

Apr 14, 2017
Thanks! :) I messaged one on eBay asking if they would fit and they gave me a different link saying these would fit

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/163042645959

My next question would be..... has anybody tried getting mud flaps yet??

Those seem to be the same as the ones I've bought, part number 28244 is identical.

I've got the mud flaps fitted by the dealer before I've got the car, so I can't compare how much more dirt would I get without them. Plus the street where I live, as well as several others that I use to travel to/from work, recently got repaved with new asphalt. But from my previous experience, they do make a small but noticeable difference.

Reactions: Jakki

Jakki

Sep 4, 2018
Those seem to be the same as the ones I've bought, part number 28244 is identical.

I've got the mud flaps fitted by the dealer before I've got the car, so I can't compare how much more dirt would I get without them. Plus the street where I live, as well as several others that I use to travel to/from work, recently got repaved with new asphalt. But from my previous experience, they do make a small but noticeable difference.

Do you have a picture of your car with them on please? :)

Rainman

Sep 25, 2018
Do you have a picture of your car with them on please? :)

You can see the brand /make to do your search at the second picture ...

Attachments

• IMG_1592.JPG
    IMG_1592.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1593.JPG
    IMG_1593.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 129
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.