1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Window Rattle

Discussion in 'Ibiza Mk6 - New Ibiza' started by Will Claypole, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Will Claypole

Hello!

First posting here but would like to know if anyone else is having this.

I have had my Ibiza FR for over a year now and has been great but noticed some rattles. Some are expected and easily ignored but one that had increased is a rattle on the driver window.

Started a few month back when the Beats Sound System used to give it a shake but after turning the bass down low, basic road travel seems to rattle it still. Over the month it seems to have gotten worse to the point where when half opened I can see the glass shaking slightly on near smooth roads. I can tell the speaker is not blown out and causing the noise. Even listening to the radio on a quiet volume with flat bass levels is enough to rattle the door and window.

Has anyone else noticed rattles in the doors after running their Ibiza’s in?

2. Misho

Similiar post already here. Yep, the same, the dashbord squeekz, and rattle too. Also the window, if i open o window a little bit, the rattle is insane loud :( ...

3. DigiMagic

DigiMagic Active Member

Same here. End of the month I'm going to an audio store to get some soundproofing installed, I'll report if that has helped with window rattle too (and what specifically they did around the window, if anything).