window washer motor not working

jasoncourt

hey, basically got a mk5 & mk4 ibiza and both have the same problem, the window washer motors are not working,
normally the jets get frozen and you can still here the motor going, but both have stopped responding, i cant find the fusees for both cars, ive checked the water etc and its not frozen, so must be fusees right? anyone kno were they are located cheers jason

jasoncourt

Does say clean motor, but I've checked them all and all are ok, any other ideas ? Cheers

Paulyb92

Jan 8, 2013
Middlesbrough
Does say clean motor, but I've checked them all and all are ok, any other ideas ? Cheers

Oryt mate, i had same problem on my car last week with the bad weather. Duno if u have fixed it yet mate but if u havnt then it will be your fuse most likely. Under the steering wheel on the right hand side is a plastic cover, it has a hole in it just put your fingers inside then pull it and u will uncover the fuse panel. U want the small dark red fuse 7 & 1/2 amp bottom left section second fuse in thats the one. Just replace that mate. The fuse will always blow before the motor. Hope this helps

rk5860

i had this problem poke a needle down the squirter, it may have something blocking it if you can hear the motor then you do not need a fuse poke a needle on the squirter should work.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.