Windows just Tinted + Washed & Waxed

walker126

Just had the windows tinted today and got it washed and waxed, what's the opinions?

1.jpg

Also i know the wheels are GUFF before anybody points it out :p

walker126

looks like a mint base wot are ur plans?

Well get a decent set of wheels is next on the list, then get the bits of arch rust fixed up! and im leaning towards a set of angel eye headlights!:)

vngtx

i want angel eyes just so that the indicators will fit in properly and not stick out.

walker126

Also the stickers were on it when i bought the car, i had originally planned to remove them but they've kinda grew on me a little!

walker126

Reckon the local Plod will pull you for the tints..

And then tell you your wheels are guff :D

luckily most of the local plod know me through various reasons, so they kinda leave me alone:D

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
i prefer same tints all the way around to be honest, whats the preference with the back being darker?

Nice little project though.

Oh and the wheels are Guff!

vngtx

i had all 5 windows on my 3dr clio done, rear ones i cud only just see thru and the front 2 were only just legal. never got pulled once in 4 months :D

walker126

i prefer same tints all the way around to be honest, whats the preference with the back being darker?

Nice little project though.

Oh and the wheels are Guff!

the front ones are lighter coz if i get pulled for them i cud get away with them coz 70% light can pass through them!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.