Windows?

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
Hi there, im still looking for a gti cupra but cant find many. ive found one which is not to special and has opening windows at the back. do all the gti ones have opening windows at the back?. i have a 99 1.4 sport and they dont and i think i would prefer if they didnt. any info? ;)

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Hi there, im still looking for a gti cupra but cant find many. ive found one which is not to special and has opening windows at the back. do all the gti ones have opening windows at the back?. i have a 99 1.4 sport and they dont and i think i would prefer if they didnt. any info? ;)

Think they all do, both mine have and so have all the others I've seen!

Cupra Kid

Has a TDI!!
Oct 13, 2005
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Yeap they all do, and the way to stop them rattling and squeaking is to clean the rubber seals. They're great in the summer as you can hammer along with very little wind noise and keep the car relatively cool.

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
cheers, dont look like im going to be able to get one with non opening ones then! lol :)

but still i have to find one first :rolleyes:

Mckellar

can i ask a serious question..thats not really an option im going to ask you anyway.

Why do you not want rear opening windows?

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
Why do you not want rear opening windows?

to be honest, i dont really like them. dont usually have people in the back so they wouldnt be needed. i think they look better with just glass. :blink:

cheers for the info anyway.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members