Wing Mirrors not working

beanmuncha

Apr 26, 2011
Toledo 2.0 sport auto tdi 2006 (i think)
Hi all, was driving the other halfs car today and found the door miirors do not work from the centre switch, nothing on any mirror and they don't close in. So i thought fuse gone, but checked handbook and had a quick look. Book says windows & door locks on same fuse and they work fine. When i looked at fuses no obvious signs all looks good, any ideas??
Plus if possible the radio has a terrible reception is this norm or is aerial broke/rusted?

any help would be much appreciated thanks.

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
Toledo 2.0 sport auto tdi 2006 (i think)
Hi all, was driving the other halfs car today and found the door miirors do not work from the centre switch, nothing on any mirror and they don't close in. So i thought fuse gone, but checked handbook and had a quick look. Book says windows & door locks on same fuse and they work fine. When i looked at fuses no obvious signs all looks good, any ideas??
Plus if possible the radio has a terrible reception is this norm or is aerial broke/rusted?

any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Forgive me if this sounds like teaching to suck eggs, but.....to work the mirrors on my Tolly you have to move it from centre position to left/right dependent on which mirror you wish to adjust? To fold them then mine needs to go from centre front 180degrees out? Hope that helps? :shrug:

beanmuncha

Apr 26, 2011
thanks but there is nothing at any position no movement whatsoever, i'm off tmrw will have a closer look and check to see if power getting to mirrors,

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.