Winter pack option = No heated seats for ST? Saloon only!?

YetiManK04

Hi guys, im just in the final stages of doing a deal on a decently loaded (everything exc. towbar and elec seat) 170 ST Sport Tech and ive just noticed that the downloadable brochure from seat.co.uk now states:

Winter Pack:
Includes heated front seats³, headlight washer system and heated front washer nozzles

³ Exeo saloon only

So so me it clearly reads as though the ST DOES NOT get the heated seats when the optional Winter pack is paid for but the saloon does! This was news to the dealer tonight! Ive spoken to Seat UK and they said they cant confirm the equipment unless I can supply a chassis number! (which obviously I cant as the car isnt built yet) so I'll be ringing again tomorrow and hopefully speak to someone else that can answer my query.

In the mean time, does anyone know of the above to be true or could it be an error in the new brochure?! If it is its very strange as its been added since the last version I downloaded approx three weeks ago.

Any help or advice appreciated, thanks.

mcdonald

Checked the Seat website and Exeo brochure here in the Netherlands, but here the winter pack is just available for both saloon and st version including heated front seats.

Contact the dealer about this because it looks like a typo. It shouldn't matter if the car is the saloon or st version for this option.

YetiManK04

It shouldn't matter - I totally agree and it was a surprise to the dealer. Id suspect a brochure mistake also but its literally been clarified by the latest change to say 'Exeo Saloon only' rather than the previous one that stated 'Exeo only' (as opposed to Exeo ST). Hmmm.
Thanks for the response.

Dave_

Jul 7, 2011
Hertfordshire
My ST SE Tech has the winter pack and the seats are definitely heated.

I've got an ST Sport Tech coming in a couple of weeks, also has the winter pack with heated seats. I'll be disappointed if the new one hasn't got them, that's the reason I ordered the winter pack!

It arrives on the 26th so I will let you know.

Last edited:

Dawid

my Exeo Sport (no Tech) heats my a:censored:se from time to time, defo an option (maybe not included in winter pack, but you can get it as a separate option?):confused:

Dave_

Jul 7, 2011
Hertfordshire
I have just had it confirmed that my new one with winter pack does have heated seats.

If you have an Exeo Sport Tech with winter pack and no heated seats, the winter pack will just be heated washer jets because on cars without bi xenons, you get headlamp washers - standard on cars with bi xenons.

That has to be a typo on the spec sheet.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members