Winter Pack?

decadent

Apr 1, 2012
Herts
Hi,

What features were included in the winter pack? I assume I don't have it, but I do have heated mirrors which are activated when using the rear demister. I only noticed this last week but was wondering if I do have the pack.

I have just oredered non-heated fan washer jets so kind of hoping I do not!

I do not have heated seats which I thought was the winter pack along with heated washer jets and mirrors.

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:

julianat57

Jun 19, 2010
Stafford
Hi,

What features were included in the winter pack? I assume I don't have it, but I do have heated mirrors which are activated when using the rear demister. I only noticed this last week but was wondering if I do have the pack.

I have just oredered non-heated fan washer jets so kind of hoping I do not!

I do not have heated seats which I thought was the winter pack along with heated washer jets and mirrors.

Cheers
Matt

Hi, the winter pack according to the brochure for my 2010 ST includes heated front seats, headlight wash and heated windscreen wash. I believe the heated door mirrors are standard across the range...Julian

decadent

Apr 1, 2012
Herts
Cheers for taking a look Julian.

At this stage, following my impulse purchase, no winter pack is a preferrence having just bought non heated fan washer jets (I don't want to lose that functionaility in the middle of winter!).

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.